If you made a credit or debit card purchase at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Arby’s both failed to secure their sale system and also failed to notify affected consumers in a timely fashion — exposing them to potential identity theft and fraud. 355,000 credit and debit cards were accessed during this time period.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by July 13, 2019.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Apply Now|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who made credit or debit card purchases at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017. A list of locations and time frames is available.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5000
- Proof of Purchase: Claim Form and documentation of unreimbursed expenses related to the data breach, including identity theft or fraud, costs of taking out a loan, ATM withdrawal fees due to restricted access to debit or credit cards, preventative costs, including purchasing credit monitoring or credit reports, and bank fees related to overdrafts, returned checks, or other fees related to the data breach.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, Case No. 1:17-cv-01035, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
File a Claim
- Head over to the Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you made a credit or debit card purchase at any Arby’s location at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until July 13, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|