If you made a credit or debit card purchase at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Arby’s both failed to secure their sale system and also failed to notify affected consumers in a timely fashion — exposing them to potential identity theft and fraud. 355,000 credit and debit cards were accessed during this time period.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by July 13, 2019.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Learn More|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Learn More|
Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who made credit or debit card purchases at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017. A list of locations and time frames is available.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5000
- Proof of Purchase: Claim Form and documentation of unreimbursed expenses related to the data breach, including identity theft or fraud, costs of taking out a loan, ATM withdrawal fees due to restricted access to debit or credit cards, preventative costs, including purchasing credit monitoring or credit reports, and bank fees related to overdrafts, returned checks, or other fees related to the data breach.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, Case No. 1:17-cv-01035, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
File a Claim
- Head over to the Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you made a credit or debit card purchase at any Arby’s location at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until July 13, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1119 by 12/02/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.80% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 12/16/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|BBVA Free Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $300.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review