If you made a credit or debit card purchase at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Arby’s both failed to secure their sale system and also failed to notify affected consumers in a timely fashion — exposing them to potential identity theft and fraud. 355,000 credit and debit cards were accessed during this time period.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by July 13, 2019.
Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who made credit or debit card purchases at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017. A list of locations and time frames is available.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5000
- Proof of Purchase: Claim Form and documentation of unreimbursed expenses related to the data breach, including identity theft or fraud, costs of taking out a loan, ATM withdrawal fees due to restricted access to debit or credit cards, preventative costs, including purchasing credit monitoring or credit reports, and bank fees related to overdrafts, returned checks, or other fees related to the data breach.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, Case No. 1:17-cv-01035, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
File a Claim
- Head over to the Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you made a credit or debit card purchase at any Arby’s location at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until July 13, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|