Find an updated list of Arundel Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, Maryland residents can earn a $300 bonus with a new Checking Account.
About Arundel Federal Savings Bank Promotions
More than one hundred years ago, a small group of citizens and local businessmen in the growing community of Brooklyn, Maryland formed Arundel Perpetual Building and Loan Association. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all bank promotions for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 252070299
- Customer Service: 410-768-7800
However, Arundel Federal Savings Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Furthermore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $300 offer below.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Arundel Federal Savings Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: FreeBee Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $15
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a FreeBee Checking account using promotional code “FREEBEE19”.
- Bonus breakdown:
- $50 bonus when you make a minimum 15 debit card purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- $50 enroll in Bill Pay, establish 3 qualified payees, and make 2 bill payments to each payee within 90 days.
- $100 bonus when you receive a recurring qualified direct deposit of at least $400 3 times within 90 days.
- $100 by maintaining a daily account balance of $200 for 75 consecutive days within the first 90 days.
- Debit card with surcharge-free access to 5,000+ ATMs Nationwide
- Unlimited check writing
- No monthly service charges
- No monthly minimum balance requirement after initial deposit
- 24/7 Telephone Banking
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
There is no monthly service charge for the FreeBee Checking Account at Arundel Federal Savings Bank.
- Account application subject to approval.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required.
- You may open only one eligible account per Taxpayer ID Number.
Lastly, Arundel Federal Savings Bank offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. Additionally, they offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime!
Furthermore, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! However, if you have more information about Arundel Federal Savings Bank, let us know by leaving a comment below.
*Check back at this page for updated Arundel Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply