The Associated Bank American Express Premier Rewards Credit Card is a great rewards credit card that offers cash back for the monthly transactions you make everyday and an appealing sign-up feature. It offers you 10,000 bonus reward points, which is worth $100 cash back, after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of the account opening. You could also earn up to 4X cash back for to every $1 spent on various purchases. There is $0 introductory annual fee for the first 12 months, and $99 thereafter with no caps or limits on the number of points you can earn but you have a limit of five years to redeem your points for rewards. If you would like to get some more information over this card, continue reading about it below!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available for residents in Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Associated Bank AMEX Premier Rewards Summary:
- Earn 10,000 bonus reward points, worth $100 cash back, after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of the account opening
- Earn 4X points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases
- Earn 2X points for every $1 spenton eligible net gas purchases
- Earn 1X point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- No caps or limits on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards
- No Foreign transaction fee
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first 12 months, and $99 thereafter
Associated Bank AMEX Premier Rewards Benefits:
- Premium concierge. Gain access to your own personal concierge service
- Worldwide travel inconvenience insurance. Provides coverage in excess of other insurance for reimbursement due to a travel accident or travel inconvenience caused by lost or damaged baggage, baggage delay and trip cancellation / interruption
- Rental Car Insurance. Provides coverage in excess of other insurance against damage to or loss of a rental vehicle in the USA.
- Luxury hotel program. Get access to complimentary amenities at our hand-selected collection of nearly 1,000 hotel properties around the world. In addition, take advantage of special savings of up to 20% off lowest available non-restricted rates at select properties
- Online Account Access. Download transactions, statements, make a payment or establish automatic payments, establish alerts for online statements, payment due, payment posted, payment overdue, balance exceeds, credit posted, debit posted, request credit limit increase, balance transfer, add authorized user or joint owner, manage your rewards.
- Year-end Summary. Receive an online detailed summary of your spending during the year for convenient budget analysis and financial planning.
- Return protection. Provides return protection on designated items purchased entirely with the Card.
- Extended warranty. Doubles the original manufacturer warranty up to a maximum of twelve (12) months on qualifying items purchased with the Card.
- Zero fraud liability. You are not liable for fraudulent purchases when your Card is lost or stolen.
Why You Should Apply:
The Associated Bank American Express Premier Rewards Credit Card is a great everyday credit card that you should definitely take advantage of because of the sign up benefits and multiple features. You can earn 10,000 bonus reward points, worth $100 cash back, after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of the account opening as well as up to 4X points for every $1 spent on eligible net on restaurant, airline, gas, and all other purchases. You will rack up tons of points without even knowing it. There are no caps or limits on the number of points you can earn and you have five years to redeem for rewards so there’s no rush at all! Sign up for this card for the bonuses, benefits, rewards, and much more!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are looking for an everyday credit card with no intro annual fee and many rewards, consider signing up for the Associated Bank American Express Premier Rewards Credit Card. This is the decent credit card if you are interest in sign up benefits. There is a feature of 10,000 bonus reward points, which is worth $100 cash back, after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of the account opening. Keep in mind that there is an annual fee of $99 after the first 12 months. If this is something that you would be interested in and you would like more from Associated Bank, see our list of the Best Associated Bank Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)