With the Associated Bank Smart Business Rewards, you have an opportunity to earn 20,000 Bonus Rewards Points.
In addition from the promotion, the card also offers 2X points per $1 spent in your top two spend categories each month and 1X points per $1 spent on other eligible purchases each month.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Associated Bank Smart Business Rewards Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 20,000 bonus rewards points when you spend just $500 in the first 90 days of account opening|
|Bonus Value||$200 bonus|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||2X points per $1 spent in your top two spend categories each month automatically
1X points monthly per $1 spent on other eligible purchases
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||$0 intro annual fee the first year. After that, $95 Annual Fee.|
(Visit Associated Bank to learn more)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
Associated Bank Smart Business Rewards Bonus
Earn 20,000 bonus rewards points, equivalent to $200, when you spend just $500 in the first 90 days of account opening
Associated Bank Benefits
- Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus many valuable benefits and services including: A convenient online expense management tool to help you organize and track your overall spending. Free employee cards with individual credit limits. Accumulate employee card rewards points to the business owner’s points total.
- Extended Warranty: Double the manufacturer’s warranty on purchases made with your card. (Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details will be provided when you become a cardmember.)
- Purchase Protection: New purchases made with your Visa Business Card are protected 90 days against both damage and theft.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance: Yours automatically when you charge your entire car rental service on your Visa Business Card. Just decline the rental company’s collision damage waiver option and you’ll receive coverage on a 24-hour basis for damage due to collision or theft.
- Special discounts with Visa SavingsEdge: There are no coupons and discounts appear as statement credits.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Call the 24-hour Visa Assistance Center at 1-800-VISA-911 for assistance or information on reporting a lost or stolen card, emergency card replacement, medical and legal referrals, transportation assistance and more.
For business owners, the Smart Business Rewards from Associated Bank is the one that you should consider are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
Make sure to also visit HMB to explore more Associated Bank Promotions or credit card bonuses. If you’re indecisive of which card best suits you, see our post on the Best Rewards Cards!
Leave a Reply