Atlantic Capital Bank is where the money market accounts are at. To find out if Atlantic Capital Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
It seems that Atlantic Capital is best known for its tiered money market accounts since they offer a good variety of them; however, their personal checking account is also tiered based.
Checking Account Options
Atlantic Capital Bank only has one checking account, but it is offered in tiers and earns high interest rates.
Personal Checking Account
- Offers 4 checking tiers
- Minimum balances from $0–$10,000
- Consistent monthly fee of $10
- Free ATM transactions
- Eligible for Overdraft Protection
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
Atlantic Capital Bank has one savings accounts and it is pretty standard.
Value Savings is a savings account that earns high interest rates and you can open it with $300.
There is a $3 monthly fee, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $300.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.90% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB223 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 6/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.00% APY as of 5/31/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
Atlantic Capital Bank actually has a good variety of money market accounts that all vary in rates.
You can open this money market with $1,000.
There is a $3 monthly fee, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $10.
A high-yielding interest account that will require a larger opening deposit of $10,000.
You will have to maintain a daily balance of $10,000 as well if you want to waive the monthly $15 fee.
A standard money market account that earns interest on various balances.
There is a consistent monthly fee of $10 as well unless you manage to keep the correct balance amount.
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 3.95% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 3.90% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Reasons to Bank with Atlantic Capital Bank
- Their savings and money market accounts earn a pretty high APY.
- Their personal checking account also earns competitive rates.
- They have more than one money market account and they all earn competitive rates.
- Conduct all your banking online or with the Atlantic Capital Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with Atlantic Capital Bank
- They are only located in Georgia and Tennessee with 18 branches in total.
- Has very few general checking or savings accounts available.
- Lacking a youth, senior, health, etc. checking and savings account.
- Doesn’t offer relationship accounts.
Atlantic Capital Bank Routing Number
The routing number for Atlantic Capital Bank varies based on regions or locations. To find your routing number, check the lower left hand corner of your Atlantic Capital Bank check.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach Atlantic Capital Bank at 855-693-7422.
Their business hours are based on locations so you can also check their website for when they are open.
They also have a 24-hour automated banking service line that you can call at 800-373-0622.
How Atlantic Capital Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
If you live in Georgia or Tennessee and are more interested in investing your money into a money market account, then Atlantic Capital Bank has what you’re probably looking for.
Although they lack in checking account variety, they make up for it with high interest bearing tiered money market accounts.
All of their checking and savings account are pretty simplistic but still has some good benefits and earn high rates.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If Atlantic Capital Bank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!
Leave a Reply