Avadian Credit Union is offering residents of Alabama a chance to earn you a $25 cash bonus and a $25 cash bonus for your friend when you refer them and they open a checking account. This is a great way to share your Avadian experiences with your friends and family, because they will also receive no monthly minimum balance, Internet banking (Online Banking), Mobile Banking, Online Bill Payment, and more! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so hurry in and get started on your bonus!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in specific counties such as Autauga, Baldwin, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, and many more. For the complete list and more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Avadian Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Choice Checking, Choice Checking with Interest, e-Checking
- Availability: AL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$8.95, varies by account
- Choice Checking Account: There are no monthly fees
- Choice Checking with Interest Account: $7, if average daily balance is below $2,500
- e-Checking Account: $8.95, cannot be waived
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How to Earn Bank Name Bonus:
- Complete referral form and give it to friend, co-worker or family member to fill out the rest
- Referee must present coupon at Avadian branch
- Referee must apply for any of the following products: active checking account with e-Statements*, money market account, CD, any loan product excluding mortgages, or an Avadian VISA® Credit Card with a $2,000 balance transfer
- Referee must set up direct deposit or have at least 10 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening the account. The referred person must also sign up for eStatements.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Avadian Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull! We appreciate the feedback so we can keep you and your fellow readers up to date on all the latest bank deals!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Avadian Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!