Are you planning on traveling any time soon and you need a rental car? Avis and Budget have a sweet deal on one-way car rentals for rides to and from airports starting at $9.99 in select cities. This is a great alternative to calling an Uber or taxi, as you can visit more places during your own schedule and it’s pretty cheap. Just pick up your car in one location and drop off at another, whether you’ve just landed in another city or going to the airport. Plus, you can keep the car for up to 12 hours and get a free tank of gas and 150 free miles. No promo code is needed for this promotion. However, there are restrictions on when you reserve and pick up a one-way car rental. From Thursday through Friday, you can pick it up at a participating airport location and drop off at a participating downtown location within 12 hours. From Sunday through Monday, you can pick it up at a participating downtown and drop off at a participating airport location within 12 hours. Check out this offer today to save more on your trip!
Table of Contents
Avis & Budget Airport Rental Promotion:
- Book Avis!
- Book Budget!
- Promotion: $10 One-Way + Free 150 Miles & Gas
- Expiration: Unknown
- Availability/Location: Participating locations
- Traveling from an Airport to Downtown: Pickup must occur on a Thursday or Friday.
- Traveling from Downtown to an Airport: Pickup must occur on a Sunday or Monday.
- Terms & Conditions: Offer valid for one-way rentals only; vehicle must be picked up at a participating location and dropped off at a different participating location 12-hrs later at maximum. First tank of gas is included. Offer valid on select vehicles only. Rental includes 150 free miles. A $0.10 per mile charge will be applied for each additional mile driven. Offers may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods; rate surcharges during peak periods may apply. Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. Renter must meet age, driver and credit requirements. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Rates are non-discountable; they may not be combined with any AWD number, coupon, promotion or offer. Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges may apply and are extra.
How to Get One-Way Airport Rentals Starting at $10:
- Go to either the Avis or Budget promotional page.
- Enter your pick-up location and date, and your drop-off location and date and search for your perfect rental.
- Select your desired rental and submit the required information to reserve it.
- When you arrive, ride your rental for up to 12 hours with free 150 miles and gas.
- Return it at your drop-off location.
Take advantage of this Avis and Budget airport rental promotion the next time you go on a trip! You can get a one-way car rentals for rides to and from airports starting at $9.99 in select cities and keep the car for up to 12 hours and get a free tank of gas and 150 free miles. This offer is way cheaper than catching an Uber or a taxi, plus you get more freedom to sight-see, so feel free to spend some extra time with your sweet ride before you give it up. Plus, be sure to check out more opportunities to save money when you’re shopping!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|