Do you have a Bank of America credit card? If so, get this has a $75 checking account bonus for opening a MyAccess Checking account with offer code CH75OL1
In order to get the bonus, you must:
- Fund your new account with $125 within 30 days
- Receive your $75 within 90 days of account opening
- Online-only offer for Bank of America credit card customers only
- Make sure Offer Code CH75OL1 appears in the application
This deal is good until 12/04/09 but most likely they will take it down before then from experience. Limit to one $75 incentive per household every 6 months and does not apply to current checking customers. However, I have read from other people saying they still got it even though they are a BOA customer. Usually, you need to keep on writing and nag them until the cough up the bonus. The account has no fees when you opened online. Those who doesn’t have a BOA credit card, you can still get this $50 bonus.
$100 AmEx Preferred Rewards Gold Card
American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 within the first three months. The 10,000 points can be exchanged for $100 in gift card to stores such as Gap, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, etc.
This is a good card for frequent travelers since the membership rewards program allows you to earn unlimited points that do not expire.
There is no fee for the first year. If you do not find the card worth keeping, make sure to cancel the card before the first year anniversary.
Here are some more details about the card:
- First year fee-free – $125 Thereafter
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for Rewards right away
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – a fast, flexible rewards program that lets you
redeem travel rewards on over 21 airlines.
- Gold Card Events—exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows,
major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.