Looking for a travel rewards credit card? The Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Credit Card would be a great option for you travel for business trips often. It offer you a chance to earn an easy sign-up bonus and along with perks such as 25,000 Bonus Points after you making at least $1,000 in net purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening.
You could earn up to 3x points for every dollar spent on travel that you book through Bank of America’s travel center and 1.5x points on every other dollar you spend. There is no annual fee so earn your points without having to worry. If you would like to get some more information over the Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Credit Card, feel free to read more about it below!
* The Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card Summary
|Departure||Earn 25,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 60 days of account opening.|
|Travels Credit||No travel credit.|
|Ongoing Rewards/ Benefits||Unlimited 3 points for every $1 spent when you book your travel through Bank of America Travel Center and unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
- No annual fee
- Bonus points
- Unlimited flat rewards
- Relationship bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
- Excellent credit needed to qualify
What are Bank of America Rewards Points Worth?
On average, each Bank of America Rewards point is worth $0.01. This valuation is neither good nor bad. It’s what you would get for your points, on average, across different rewards cards.
You can redeem your BoA Rewards points for:
- Statement credit. To pay for flights, hotel stays, vacation packages, cruises, car rentals and baggage fees. There are no blackout dates and no travel restrictions.
- Cash back. Get direct deposits starting at 2,500 points.
- Gift cards. Choose from top retailers and restaurants.
To maximize the value of your rewards, redeem your points for statement credit. Cash back and gift card redemption values fall below $0.01 per point.
Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card Bonus
- Cash Flow Management Tools. Manage your business with a suite of online services including automatic payments, transfers, downloading transactions into QuickBooks and tracking it all in the MyReport Center.
- Travel and Emergency Services. Travel services your business needs including $1 million in travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, trip cancellation coverage, and trip delay reimbursement.
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card Top Features
If you’re enrolled in Preferred Rewards for Business, you’ll get an additional 25% to 75% rewards bonus on every purchase you make.
|Membership Tier||Minimum Balance Across Accounts||Rewards Bonus||Travel Center Rewards Rate||Rewards Rate for Everything Else|
|Not a Member||None||0%||3X||1.5X|
*Relationship Rewards bonuses apply only to base points earned on purchases. Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card spending on Travel earns 1.5 base points and 1.5 bonus points to equal the stated 3 points per dollar spent. So the more you have deposited across your accounts, the better you’re rewarded.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees. Although this perk is more common nowadays, it’s still worth noting.
If you use Bank of America, consider enrolling in the Business Advantage Relationship Rewards program to earn bonuses on the purchases you make. The Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Credit Card is the great business travel credit card if you fly business often. There is a 25,000 bonus after making at least $1,000 in net purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening.
You could also earn up to 3x points for every $1 spent on bookings through the Bank of America Travel Center and 1.5x point per $1 on all other purchases.These points will never expire and there is no limit so save up and redeem them for gift cards, cash, statement credit or travel.
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
For More Flexibility
The Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card has no annual fee and offers a nice sign-up bonus. You’ll earn unlimited cash back rewards at a flat rate on all purchases. There are no categories to keep track of.
On the other hand, The Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business is another no annual fee option. There’s a sign-up bonus and flat rate rewards for this card as well.
With the Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee
With the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business:
• Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
• Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 15.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
• No annual fee
• Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
• Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
• Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
Worth An Annual Fee
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card has an annual fee. But, if you spend enough it could be worth that fee in rewards earned. The sign-up bonus is a good one as well.
While the Capital One Spark Miles for Business card is a flat rate miles earning option. The bonus offer is competitive, but not the best on the market. There’s an annual fee, but it’s waived for the first year so you can test it out first fee-free.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee
With the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business:
• Earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase
• Plus, a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
• There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
• Redeem miles for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
• No foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|