Bank of America N.A. and Countrywide Home Loans Inc. are settling a class action lawsuit concerning mortgage loan services by the companies in the state of Georgia. If you owned a previously mortgaged property in the state of Georgia as of 2/12/2007 or 4/1/2015, and either of the two companies failed to transmit a satisfaction or cancellation of the lien on the property, you may be entitled to up to $500 cash. The Bank of America/Countrywide Lien Release class action lawsuit accuses the companies of failing to inform consumers of a lien release, which is a message to mortgage owners that their mortgage has been paid in full, within the time frame required by Georgia state laws. The two companies deny any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit outside of court.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
BofA/Countrywide Lien Release Lawsuit:
- Bank of America/Countrywide Lien Release Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/24/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owned a previously mortgaged property in the state of Georgia as of 2/12/2007 or 4/1/2015 and did not receive a satisfaction or cancellation of the lien on the property.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, you should have received a post card notice in the mail. If so, you should file a claim and provide the individual identification number found on the post card notice. If you can’t find the notice, a proof of ownership of your property (such as a property bill) covered under the proposed settlement should be provided with the claim form.
- Case Name & Number: Schorr v. Countrywide Home Loans, Inc. and Bank of America, N.A., Case No. 4:07-CV-00019-WLS, in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, Columbus Division.
If you are affected by the Bank of America and Countrywide Lien Release Class Action Lawsuit, you may be able to make a claim and get up to $500 cash. Just provide your claim number or proof ownership of an eligible Georgia property and file a claim. There’s an entire list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements that you could be checking out right now!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.