The Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card is a straightforward business card offers a relatively low interest rate for cardholders with excellent credit and an appealing sign-up bonus.
It’s a good option for business cardholders as it offer you a bonus of $300 statement credit bonus after making at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
There is no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases for 7 billing cycles. If you would like to get some more information over the Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card, continue reading about it below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 100K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $150 Bonus*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $100 Bonus*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card 18 Months of 0% BT & Purchases||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
*The Platinum Visa Business Credit Card issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.*
Table of Contents
Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Summary
|Departure||Earn $300 as statement credit after you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/ Benefits||Unlimited employee cards at no extra cost. Relatively competitive purchase APR.|
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Bonus
Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening.
Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Features
- Cash Flow Management Tools. Manage your business with a suite of online services including automatic payments, transfers, downloading transactions into QuickBooks and tracking it all in the MyReport Center.
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Platinum Visa Business Card Additional Perks
Add unlimited employee cards to your account at no extra cost. You’ll also have the power to set spending limits for each card. So you can better manage your company’s budget.
Keep track of your account online 24/7 with secure online and mobile banking. Easily manage your business expenses with a suite of online services including:
- Automatic payments
- Money transfers
- Transaction downloads to QuickBooks
Travel protections include:
- $100,000 in travel accident insurance
- $100,000 in auto rental insurance
- Emergency ticket replacement
- Lost luggage assistance
Purchase protections include:
- Zero liability protection for unauthorized purchases
- Additional protection for misuse by terminated employees
- Protection for most purchases against loss, damage, theft or fire
- Fraud monitoring
If you are a business owner looking for a credit card with no annual fee, consider signing up for the Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card. This is the decent credit card if you are interest in sign up bonuses.
If this is something that you would be interested in and you would like more from Bank Of America, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.