Interested in applying for new credit cards out there? Don’t know which one is right for you? Look into the Bank of America® Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card because it is a great card to use every single day.
You have the opportunity to earn a $300 cash rewards bonus after making at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
This card has a $0 annual fee, so there is really no downside to having this card. Although a great introductory bonus, this card does not offer any ongoing rewards. The only other perks you have is a finance management tool and Mastercard perks.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* This card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Bank of America Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card Summary
|Bonus Available||$300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in purchases within your first 90 days.|
No ongoing rewards
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
|Employee Cards||Unlimited at no additional cost|
(Visit Bank of America to learn more about this card and its features)
Platinum Plus Business $300 Statement Credit Bonus
Get a $300 statement credit as a welcome bonus when you charge at least $3,000 to your Platinum Plus Business card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
Bank of America Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
BoA Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card Top Features
The Platinum Plus Business card comes with cash flow management tools, including: Automatic online payment, QuickBooks integration, Transaction categorizing, Transaction tracking.
Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
Platinum Plus Business offers a basic lineup of benefits for travelers, including: Emergency ticket replacement, Travel accident insurance, Lost luggage replacement, Car rental insurance.
The Bank of America® Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card provides you with benefits such as the $300 introductory offer after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.