Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado, Bank of Colorado is offering a $250 bonus when you open a Diamond Secure Checking Account online by December 31, 2017. To earn the $250 bonus simply open a Diamond Secure Account and make a $100 opening deposit, then keep your account in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days. Then set up a direct deposit, make at least 20 debit card transactions, and open a new Savings Account. Not only will you be earning a sign up bonus, but you’ll be able to enjoy benefits such as the IDProtect Identity Theft Protection Service and Cellular Telephone Protection! If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to take advantage of this special offer.
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available if you open the account online, not in branch. And there is also an alternative $250 bonus offer link with the same requirement good until December 31, 2017 if you are interested to view more.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Colorado $250 Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- Bank of Colorado Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Diamond Secure Account & Savings Account
- Availability: NM, NE, WY, CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100- $200 minimum.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $4- $9 see below on how to avoid them.
- Additional Requirements: The account is for new checking account customers only.
- Household Limit: None.
- Closing Account Fee: The account must be open for at least 90 days or you will no longer qualify.
How To Earn Bank of Colorado $250 Bonus:
- Open a Diamond Secure Account from Bank of Colorado by December 31, 2017 with a $100 minimum opening deposit (online only).
- A $50 bonus will be paid if account remains open for 90 days, an additional $100 will be paid for 4 direct deposits or ACH credits totaling $1,000 or more, an additional $50 bonus will be deposited with 20 debit card transactions, and then an additional $50 bonus will be paid for opening a Savings Account with a $200 opening deposit.
- Keep in mind that the requirements must be met within 90 days of account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Diamond Secure Account: The $4 fee is unavoidable.
- Savings Account: Avoid the $9 fee by maintain a balance of at least $200.
If you live in one of the qualifying States, then the Bank of Colorado might be the bank for you. They also have their sister site Pinnacle Bank with a $100 bonus with the possibility to do both. Personally, I think this is a very simple promotion and also, this only requires a soft pull so will not hurt your credit score! Let us know how your experience goes with opening this bank promotion by commenting below. If you are not interested or looking for more options, then check out our full list of our Best Bank Bonuses.