Those of you who live near a Bank of Oklahoma (a division of BOKF N.A) can sign up for a new checking account and earn a $100 Checking Bonus. To start on this bonus, you need to open a new personal checking account by December 30, 2017. Once you have your account, you can earn your bonus by setting up a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 OR complete 10 eligible Debit Card transactions of at least $10 per transaction. You can also receive an additional $250 when you enroll in QuickSave. Every time you make a debit card transaction or bill payment $0.50 or $0.25 will automatically be transferred to your savings account up to 100% for the first 3 months. Also, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Promotion to see all the latest bank bonuses that are currently available!
Editor’s Note: At the offer page, it’s showing expiration date 06/30/2017. However, the promotion has been extended until December 30, 2017. You can see the new expiration date when you click on “Get Your Bonus Coupon”
Credit goes to Adam for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Bank of Oklahoma has over 20 locations throughout Oklahoma. You must visit your local branch with the printed coupon. This offer is not available for Student or Employee Checking accounts.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Oklahoma $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of Oklahoma Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OK – In branch Only (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $50 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $4.95, $7.95, $10, or $15
- Additional Requirements: You can earn the bonus by completing 10 debit card transactions of at least $10 per transaction.
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: $100 will be debited if the account is closed within 6 months of opening.
Earn Bank of Oklahoma $100 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from Bank of Oklahoma by December 30, 2017.
- Within 60 days of opening:
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 OR
- Complete 10 eligible Debit Card transactions of at least $10 per transaction
- You will receive a $100 bonus ten days after the conditions have been met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking: Cannot avoid $4.95 monthly fee
- Choice Checking:
- Maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance in your Choice Checking account OR
- Maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances OR
- Total of $300 direct deposit (per statement cycle).
- Advantage 55 Checking: Must be 55 years old or older. There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $5,000.
- Advantage Checking: There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000.
For those of you who live in Oklahoma, Bank of Oklahoma is offering you the chance to earn a $100 Checking Bonus. All you need to do to get started on this offer is sign up for a new checking account. Once you have your account, you must complete either a direct deposit requirement or a spending requirements. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Bank of Oklahoma, comment below and let us know whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|