Bank of Sun Prairie is a traditional bank offering decent account options. To find out if Bank of Sun Prairie is right for you, continue reading the review below.
They offer two rewards checking accounts that you can directly earn points on your credit card too.
Checking Account Options
Bank of Sun Prairie offers a decent selection of checking accounts that all come with similar benefit.
This is considered Bank of Sun Prairie’s free checking account which will require $100 to open.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements, and you will receive a complimentary debit card as well.
With this checking account, you can earn rewards each time you spend.
With a $100 opening deposit, you can earn points each time time you make a transaction with your Bank of Sun Prairie Mastercard Rewards Debit Card.
Maintaining a daily balance of $1,000 will also waive monthly $7.50 fee.
This comes with the same benefits as the Rewards Checking account and requires $100 to open.
There is a $15 monthly fee but you can waive it by keeping a minimum balance of $1,000.
You can earn 1 point per every $3 spent for all non-pin debit card purchases.
This is a senior checking account for those 55 and older and once again requires a $100 opening deposit.
If you can maintain a $2,500 daily balance then you can waive the monthly fee.
This account comes with all the benefits that a regular senior checking account would have.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
Bank of Sun Prairie has a decent selection of savings accounts as they all offer a higher than average interest rates and has various benefits.
This account is opened to individuals 18 and over and will require a $100 opening deposit.
There is a quarterly fee of $7 unless you manage to maintain a daily balance of $100.
This account is opened for individuals 18 and under and only requires an opening deposit of $10.
There are also no minimum requirements to worry about either.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB223 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 6/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
Bank of Sun Prairie has one money market that earns competitive interest rates.
Bank of Sun Prairie Money Market:
- You will need a minimum opening deposit of $2,000
- This account earns tiered interest rates
- You are allowed up to 6 transfers per statement cycle
- Maintain a daily balance of $2,000 to avoid the monthly fee of $11
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 3.55% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 3.50% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
CD Account Options
Bank of Sun Prairie offers CDs with competitive rates. A CD ranges from $500-$5,000 depending on maturity.
Their CDs earn high competitive rates and the terms range from 91 days – 7 years.
To learn more about their CDs, click here.
The CDs will automatically renew upon maturity.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 2.00% APY up to 4.75% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn up to 4.65% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Reasons to Bank with Bank of Sun Prairie
- Has Rewards checking accounts that lets you earn points.
- Provide a senior checking account for those who need to settle down.
- Offers a youth/student savings account.
- They have as savings account that is designed to help you save for personal goals.
- Their CDs earn pretty high interest rates.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the Bank of Sun Prairie mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with Bank of Sun Prairie
- They are on located in Wisconsin and has 4 total banks.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
- Their accounts are more recommended for people who usually have higher balances.
Bank of Sun Prairie Routing Number
The routing number for Bank of Sun Prairie varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your Bank of Sun Prairie check.
Contact Customer Service
Bank of Sun Prairie’s customer service lines vary based on states. For more information, check out their website.
How Bank of Sun Prairie Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
If you want a bank that offers rewards for spending, then perhaps Bank of Sun Prairie can help with that.
They offer a good amount of account options, but they are lacking in the savings category a bit. However, their CDs earn pretty competitive interest rates.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If Bank of Sun Prairie has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!
Leave a Reply