Here you can find the most recent Bank of Texas promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, residents of Texas can earn bonuses from $250 when you open a qualifying account.
Table of Contents
About Bank of Texas Promotions
Bank of Texas delivers sophisticated, customized solutions and quick, local decisions with experienced professionals. They focus in giving back to the communities they serve and boast an A health rating! Be sure to take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Bank of the Bluegrass promotions below.
Bank of Texas $250 Saving Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus with Bank of Texas! Residents of Texas can earn a $250 bonus when you open a new Savings Account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Savings account
- Availability: TX
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown, let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Saving Bonus
- To enroll for QuickSave you must:
- Have at least one Bank of Texas personal checking account, linked to a Bank of Texas personal savings or money market account
- Open Visa® Debit Card with Bank of Texas
- You may link up to three personal checking accounts to one QuickSave enrolled savings or money market account
- You may have only one personal savings or money market account enrolled in the QuickSave program
- Debit card
- Competitive interest rate
- Low balance requirement
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- FDIC Insured
- Personal Savings:
- $5 Monthly Service Fee
- Monthly electronic transfers of at least $10 from your Bank of Texas personal checking account
- $250 average collected monthly balance
- Link to Premier Checking account
- $5 Monthly Service Fee
- Enrollment in the QuickSave program requires that you receive a combined statement; the savings will be linked to a personal checking account
- After three successive months of no eligible QuickSave transactions your account will be un-enrolled and any accrued bank match awards will be forfeited
- The QuickSave program is available only in association with personal accounts
- The program is not available to business entities
- Eligible transactions made on a non-business day will be combined with eligible transactions made on the following business day
- The term “business day” means every day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays
The $100 bonus offered by Bank of the Bluegrass are quite generous, so I would check this promotion out if it interests you. Additionally, there is a large variety of features you can access when you open an account and it is soft pull.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Bank of the Bluegrass promotions, bonuses, and offers.