Bear State Bank is offering a $50 bonus to both you and a friend if you refer them and they open a checking account. Once your friend opens an account, he or she will need to have one or more direct deposits totaling at least $250, or have ten or more debit card transactions. Then, you both will receive the bonus in the form of a $50 Visa Reward Card. It’s quite simple so check it out!
Editor’s Note: It will take 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Reward Card after completing all requirements of this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Bear State Bank $25 Referral Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Bear State Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Bear State Bank Bonus:
- Complete your information in the registration form from this link and click GO!
- Provide contact information AND a valid email address for the friends or family members you are referring OR share the offer via social media. The offer is not available to any friend or family member who already has a Bear State Bank checking account.
- Your friend or family member will receive an email notification containing registration instructions and requirements of the offer.
- Opens a new Bear State Bank checking account AND complete the following requirements within 60 days of account opening,
- Have one (1) or more direct deposits totaling at least $250, OR
- Have ten (10) or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals)
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Bear State Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Bear State Bank is offering a great offer for its members! Tell your friends that both of you could receive a $50 bonus if the necessary requirements are met. If interested, head on over and fill out the application. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.