Available for residents of Minnesota and North Dakota, Bell Bank is offering a $50 bonus for you and a friend or family member when you refer them to become a member at Bell Bank. To get started, all they have to do is open a new Checking account with a $50 minimum opening deposit. Once they have created a new account, they must set up to receive a direct deposit or automatic payment. All you have to do is keep the account open and in good-standing for 60 days, and the bonus will be deposited straight into your accounts. You’ll have access to features such as Card Valet, ATM refunds, identity theft recovery, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services Bell Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to $15 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Bell Bank $50 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: America’s Best Checking, America’s Best Interest Checking, America’s Best Interest Premier Checking
- Availability: MN, MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- America’s Best Checking: There are no service fees
- America’s Best Interest Checking: Not specified, can be waived with balance of $500
- America’s Best Interest Premier Checking: Not specified, can be waived with balance of $5,000
- Additional Requirements: Keep the account active for 60 days
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn Bell Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Bell Bank
- Have your friend open any checking account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 60 days of referral date.
- The new member must open a new checking account with the $50 minimum opening deposit
- He/She must set up a direct deposit or automatic payment
- Keep the account open and in good-standing for 60 days
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Bell Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Bell Bank. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing this bank is insured by the FDIC! If you are interested and qualify, be sure to mention it to all your friends and family to put extra cash in your wallet today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!