Find all the latest Better Banks promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, Better Banks is offering a $200 promotion for opening a checking account and meeting requirements.
Table of Contents
About Better Banks Promotions
Better Banks is headquartered in Illinois. They boast an A health rating and currently have 8 locations. If you are not located near a branch, you can see a list of all bank bonuses found nationwide for more suitable offers.
I will review the current offer below.
Better Banks $200 Checking Bonus
You can a $200 bonus from Better Banks when you open a qualifying checking account and meet all requirements.
- Account Type: Better Interest Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires September 7, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- To qualify for the $200 you must enroll in eStatements at account opening
- New account must receive at least 2 payroll direct deposits within 90 days of account opening.
- The $200 credit will be posted within 30 days of the second direct deposit and confirmation of eStatement enrollment.
- 2.00% APY on balances up to $10,000
- $20 in Nationwide ATM fee refunds
- No minimum balance and no monthly service fees
- Access to online banking, free bill pay and mobile deposit
- Friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff
- There are no monthly service fees
- The bank may report the value of any premium to the IRS.
- Limit one offer per household.
- The account must be open and in good standing to receive incentives.
- The offer expires on September 7, 2020.
- Available to personal accounts only, only one account per social security number
- Certain restrictions may apply
- We may report the value of any premium to the IRS. Limit one per household
- FDIC Insured
In my opinion, this offer is decent considering you get a generous APY rate and an automatic $200 bonus for just opening. I would check to see if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before making any decisions. Additionally, there are no monthly service fees which are an added benefit!
If you have experience banking with Better Banks, we ask that you leave a comment below letting us know how it went. A lot of information is missing about this bank that you may have, and your feedback helps make our site better for other readers.
*Check back at this page for updated Better Banks promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.