For those who are members of BMO Harris Bank, the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card is a great business credit card that you should consider signing up for. It has no annual fee and for every $1 you spend on purchases for your business, you’ll receive 1 point. It currently has a sign up perk of 20,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. These points could go towards your travel airfare and lodging, merchandise, gift cards or a statement credit. Check out what the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card has to offer down below.
Editor’s Note: This card promotion is only available in select states such as Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard:
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on purchases for your business
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 months from the date of opening account
- There is no points expiration or limit
- $0 annual fee
BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Benefits:
- BMO Harris Rewards: Get rewarded for everyday business purchases. Earn reward points everywhere you see the Mastercard® logo. Whether it’s travel, name-brand merchandise, gift cards or statement credits, you can choose the rewards you want. And points don’t expire.
- Mastercard Easy Savings: Save 1% – 25% at qualifying merchants. Use your card for eligible purchases and get automatic rebates at over 40,000 participating locations, including gas, hotels, rental cars, restaurants, office supplies and other business services.
- Priceless Cities: Just choose your city at priceless.com and open the doors to exclusive offers, invitations and experiences in dining, shopping, sports, travel, arts and culture and so much more! You can’t buy these offers, but you can enjoy them as a Mastercard holder
- Travel Assistance Services: Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. Also provided are referrals to a network of physicians, arranging hospital transfers, and referrals to attorneys, local embassies and consulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home
- Zero Liability: Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your Mastercard. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account and deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review
Are you a business owner looking for a card to use on those business transactions to get extra bonus points? The BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card is a great rewards credit card that comes with no annual fee and offers 1X points per $1 spent on purchases for your business. It’s a decent card, especially for those who already have an account with BMO Harris Bank. If this wasn’t the card for you, feel free to check out the Best BMO Harris Bank Promotions or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases