Golfland employees that worked as non-exempt lifeguards may be eligible for a potential award from the California Golfland Lifeguards Wage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Golfland allegedly failed to properly compensate some of their lifeguards for all hours worked, including overtime pay. Plaintiffs further claim that Golfland had failed to provide accurate payrolls and maintain records under California law. Golfland denies the allegations and maintains that they have properly paid their lifeguards for all hours worked, and that they did not break any California laws, but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, a potential award will be automatically sent to you, but if you decide to be excluded from this Class Action Lawsuit you have until December 14, 2017!
California Golfland Lifeguards Wage CAL:
- California Golfland Lifeguards Wage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who is worked or is working as, non-exempt lifeguards who were employed by Golfland at any of its California locations at any time from Sept. 14, 2012 through May 1, 2017
- Estimated Amount: $256.81
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Jackson Stovall v. Golfland Entertainment Centers Inc., Case No. 16-cv-299913, in the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Golfland Lifeguards Wage Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Wait for your potential award!
Do you remember vaguely, or vividly, of not being properly paid for your hard work as a lifeguard at a California Golfland? Well then hurry over and read over to learn how to earn a potential award for the California Golfland Lifeguards Wage Class Action Lawsuit. Trust me when I say that protecting lives is hard-work and a humbling experience but sometimes it’s nice to get paid appropriately too! If you’re eligible for this award, you’ll be receiving the award soon enough but if you would like to be excluded from this lawsuit then be sure to send in an exclusion form by December 14, 2017! If you are enticed by this lawsuit but it doesn’t apply to you, be sure to look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to see if you may get awarded elsewhere!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards:
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most each billing cycle from 6 eligible categories. While your top 2 categories may change, you will earn 4X points on the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these categories each calendar year (then 1X thereafter). Only the top 2 categories each billing cycle will count towards the $150,000 cap.
• Earn up to $20 in statement credits monthly after you use the Business Gold Card for eligible U.S. purchases at FedEx, Grubhub, and Office Supply Stores. This can be an annual savings of up to $240. Enrollment required.
• Get $12.95 back in statement credits each month when you pay for a monthly Walmart+ membership (subject to auto-renewal) with your Business Gold Card. $12.95 plus applicable taxes.
This card does carry a $375 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)