If you worked as a front-end cashier for a Walmart store located in California between June 11, 2008 and Dec. 6, 2018, you could be compensated for at least $1,000 according to the California Walmart cashier seating class action lawsuit. If you qualify, be sure to file a claim to be compensated.
The Walmart cashier class action lawsuit was originally filed in 2009 under California’s Private Attorneys General Act, a state law that allows employees to file lawsuits on behalf of the state if employers are violating labor laws. The lawsuit has been settled and you have until February 25, 2019 to file your claim!
|Blue Federal Credit Union 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate||$1||4.45%||Review|
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.25%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.15%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||4.75%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.90%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Old Missouri Bank No Penalty CD||$1000||3.53%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Chartway Federal Credit Union Share Certificate with No Penalty||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.30%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||3.10%||Review|
California Walmart Cashier Seating CLA
- California Walmart Cashier Seating Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/25/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who were employed as a front-end cashier at a Walmart store located in California between June 11, 2008 and Dec. 6, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: $1,000.
- Proof of Purchase: PSA ID and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Case Name & Number: Brown, et al. v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Case No. 5:09-cv-03339-EJD, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the California Walmart Cashier Seating Class Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 25, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For all class members of the California Walmart Cashier Seating, individuals who were employed as a front-end cashier at a Walmart store located in California between June 11, 2008 and Dec. 6, 2018, you are eligible for a potential award from the California Walmart Cashier Seating Class Class Action Lawsuit!
So if you are eligible to file a claim by February 25, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Leave a Reply