Those with a Capital One account, you can know earn up to $300 with Capital One Bank’s SmartCents. It’s almost the same as Bank of America’s Keep The Change Program.
Here are some SmartCents features:
- — Completely free checking – no monthly or annual service fee, no
minimum balance requirement, no direct deposit requirement
- — 50 cent SmartCents transfers for each debit card purchase or online
- — 100% match from Capital One Bank on eligible SmartCents transfers for
first 3 months and 5% match after that
- — Cash bonuses for setting up direct deposit and paying a bill online
- — Up to $300 per year in bank contributions
- — Free online banking and bill pay service
- — FDIC insured
You must have both a Capital One SmartCents checking and a savings account from the retail bank in order to participate. Hence, the Costco 1.75% APY cannot be used. Unlike Bank of America, you don’t need $1.01 payments–any payment will do ($1.00 or $1.99 will get the same 50 cent promo match the first three months). Quickest way to get this done? Keep pumping gas a $1.xx each time for like 300 times over the 3 months.
The Smartcents program is only for people living in Connecticut, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Virginia.
After opening the retail accounts at the branch, you can open this $60 bonus 1.75% APY Costco Capital One account. You must be an executive member to enjoy this bonus.
Bank of America’s Keep the Change Program
If you never done BofA’s KTC program, this can be a nice hefty bonus at the end of the year. They will match 100% up to 99 cents each time for doing a debit purchase for the first 3 months. They take out the change, and send it to your savings account from your checking account each debit purchase. Basically, you need to drive to the gas station at night, and do about 30 $1.01 purchase pumping gas into your car. That has been the best method for me. Find an empty gas station and keep pumping a $1.01. Do this about 9 nights x 30 times each night and you should be good. Expect a $250 bonus at the anniversary of your opening date account.
Here’s $100 Bonus to open your Bank of America account to get on top of the $250 KTC program.
Hustler’s Free Money of the Day:
Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer my readers a special promotion: Open a lending account and receive a $25 bonus. You can use this bonus to make your first loan. To take advantage of this promotion, please click on this specific promotional link. Many of my readers have gotten the bonus and have enjoy their experience.
Here’s what to do:
- Go though this Special Lending Club link
- Fill in your name, email, password, and make up a user ID.
- Verify your identity
- Add your bank account and wait them to withdraw an amount less than $1
- Wait for a few days, and verify the amount that has been withdrawn.
- Deposit $1 to get $25 bonus.
- Bonus will show up after the initial deposit.