Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
From quick bites to cool beats, the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card is one to reward you for your dining and entertainment venture! With this no annual fee card, you’re rewarded for the things you do most!
Earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores, and 1% on all other purchases! Plus, enjoy a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening!
Whether you’re in the U.S. or abroad, you’ll still earn cash back with no foreign transaction fee to worry about! Did these few benefits interest you? See more of what this card has to offer below!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card Summary
With the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• No foreign transaction fee
• No annual fee
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Benefits
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: You won’t pay a transaction fee when making a purchase outside of the United States.
- Complimentary Concierge Service: Enjoy comprehensive, personalized assistance in dining, entertainment and travel— 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Extended Warranty: Receive additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items purchased with your credit card.
- 24-hour Travel Assistance Services: Lost or had your credit card stolen? You can get an emergency replacement card. You can also call them up for a cash advance.
- Price Protection: Purchased an item and find a lower price within 120 days? You can be reimbursed for the price difference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What counts as dining?
Purchases at restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, fast-food chains and bakeries.
What counts as entertainment?
Buying tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. Purchases at record store and video rental locations also count. This excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming, and subscription services.
What counts as a grocery store?
A supermarket, meat locker, freezer, dairy product store and specialty market. Excludes superstores like Walmart® and Target®.
How does Capital One determine which purchases qualify for cash back?
Every time you buy something, the merchant assigns your purchase a category code. We use these codes to figure out how much cash back you earn. Please note, Capital One is not responsible for codes used by merchants.
Exclusions do apply. For example, some merchants that sell food and drinks inside larger establishments (hotel restaurants or grocery store food counters) don’t count for rewards. Some food trucks or food carts aren’t dining merchants either.
Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, mobile or digital wallets, or the like may not receive a higher percentage reward. It depends on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Card will be a favorite for those who enjoy dining and entertainment. Earning an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment will surely pile up. This means, more savings and money in your pocket to further explore in these categories!
For more cards that offer different categories, be sure to see our extensive list of the credit card promotions to find a card that best suits you. You can also take a look at all of the current Capital One card bonuses offered, here on HMB.
Learn more about this card and its features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card||50,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|