Learn more about this card and its features here.
Looking for a rewards card for dining and entertainment with no annual fee and flexibility? The Capital One® SavorOneSM Card has read your mind. This card provides you the ability to earn $150 bonus when you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months of approval.
Enjoy 3% cash back on dining purchases, 2% on groceries. All other purchases earn 1%. All of these categories have no caps on how much you can earn!
Use this card on everyday purchases with it's feasible cash back categories! What is even better is that this card has no annual fee to fuss over!
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Card Summary
With the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• No foreign transaction fee
• No annual fee
Why You Should Apply
With the welcome offer of $150, you're already on your way to earning cash back rewards right off the bat!
Use your card to earn additional cash back for everyday spending with dining categories, groceries, and all other purchases. The Capital One Savor Card allows you to earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries and 1% on all other purchases!
The amount of cashback earned on this card is unlimited. Plus, the cashback doesn't expire as long as your account remains open. So when you're off and enjoying your vacation, you can continue to earn cashback on your dining purchases and groceries without added fees!
- No Annual Fee: An everyday card that can earn up to 3% cashback and no caps with no annual fee? Yes please! You don't see that very often.
- Unlimited Rewards: Earn unlimited cash back rewards on dining, groceries, and all other purchases. You don't have to fuss with sign-ups, limits or change your categories, ever!
- Reward Redemption: Your rewards will not expire. Redeem your cash back for any amount and anytime you want.
- Security Alerts: Sign up to get personalized emails or text messages to monitor the security of your account.
- Extended Warranty: Enjoy additional warranty protection at no charge on items purchased with your credit card.
- Travel Upgrades & Savings: You can enjoy complimentary room upgrades and early check-in and late check-out. When available, you can also access to a portfolio of Luxury Hotels & Resorts and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What counts as dining?
Purchases at restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, fast-food chains and bakeries.
What counts as entertainment?
Buying tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. Purchases at record store and video rental locations also count. This excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming, and subscription services.
What counts as a grocery store?
A supermarket, meat locker, freezer, dairy product store and specialty market. Excludes superstores like Walmart® and Target®.
How does Capital One determine which purchases qualify for cash back?
Every time you buy something, the merchant assigns your purchase a category code. We use these codes to figure out how much cash back you earn. Please note, Capital One is not responsible for codes used by merchants.
Exclusions do apply. For example, some merchants that sell food and drinks inside larger establishments (hotel restaurants or grocery store food counters) don't count for rewards. Some food trucks or food carts aren't dining merchants either.
Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, mobile or digital wallets, or the like may not receive a higher percentage reward. It depends on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Card allows you to earn an excellent bonus when you sign up. Plus, enjoy earning up to 3% cash back through each swipe and online purchase. On top of that, this card has no annual fee.
Get the flexibility on their amazing everyday categories. You definitely want this annual fee free card in your wallet. Take advantage of the cashback ability you'll easily earn on all purchases, every day! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.