Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Looking for a rewards card for dining and entertainment with no annual fee and flexibility? The Capital One® SavorOneSM Card has read your mind. This card provides you the ability to earn $150 bonus when you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months of approval.
Enjoy 3% cash back on dining purchases, 2% on groceries. All other purchases earn 1%. All of these categories have no caps on how much you can earn!
Use this card on everyday purchases with it’s feasible cash back categories! What is even better is that this card has no annual fee to fuss over!
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Card
Why You Should Apply
With the welcome offer of $150, you’re already on your way to earning cash back rewards right off the bat!
Use your card to earn additional cash back for everyday spending with dining categories, groceries, and all other purchases. The Capital One Savor Card allows you to earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries and 1% on all other purchases!
The amount of cashback earned on this card is unlimited. Plus, the cashback doesn’t expire as long as your account remains open. So when you’re off and enjoying your vacation, you can continue to earn cashback on your dining purchases and groceries without added fees!
- No Annual Fee: An everyday card that can earn up to 3% cashback and no caps with no annual fee? Yes please! You don’t see that very often.
- Unlimited Rewards: Earn unlimited cash back rewards on dining, groceries, and all other purchases. You don’t have to fuss with sign-ups, limits or change your categories, ever!
- Reward Redemption: Your rewards will not expire. Redeem your cash back for any amount and anytime you want.
- Security Alerts: Sign up to get personalized emails or text messages to monitor the security of your account.
- Extended Warranty: Enjoy additional warranty protection at no charge on items purchased with your credit card.
- Travel Upgrades & Savings: You can enjoy complimentary room upgrades and early check-in and late check-out. When available, you can also access to a portfolio of Luxury Hotels & Resorts and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What counts as dining?
Purchases at restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, fast-food chains and bakeries.
What counts as entertainment?
Buying tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. Purchases at record store and video rental locations also count. This excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming, and subscription services.
What counts as a grocery store?
A supermarket, meat locker, freezer, dairy product store and specialty market. Excludes superstores like Walmart® and Target®.
How does Capital One determine which purchases qualify for cash back?
Every time you buy something, the merchant assigns your purchase a category code. We use these codes to figure out how much cash back you earn. Please note, Capital One is not responsible for codes used by merchants.
Exclusions do apply. For example, some merchants that sell food and drinks inside larger establishments (hotel restaurants or grocery store food counters) don’t count for rewards. Some food trucks or food carts aren’t dining merchants either.
Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, mobile or digital wallets, or the like may not receive a higher percentage reward. It depends on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
Editor’s Alternative Pick
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Card allows you to earn an excellent bonus when you sign up. Plus, enjoy earning up to 3% cash back through each swipe and online purchase. On top of that, this card has no annual fee.
Get the flexibility on their amazing everyday categories. You definitely want this annual fee free card in your wallet. Take advantage of the cashback ability you’ll easily earn on all purchases, every day! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
What’s the Competition?
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
The Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.
The U.S. Bank Cash+TM Visa Signature® Card offers new cardmembers a $150 bonus after spending $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
You'll be able to earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose. In addition, 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores; 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases. All with no limit on total cash back you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|