Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business Credit Card is a great card with unlimited spending to earn travel miles. This card gives you a one-time bonus offer of 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $4,500 within the first 3 months of approval.
In addition to a great bonus, cardholders earn 2x miles per $1 spent on every purchase made every day. Last and not least, there are no foreign transaction fees when traveling internationally!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business card provides so many benefits and perks to a business owner such as earning 2x miles per every $1 spent. There are no limits as to how many miles you can earn. In addition, the miles can be redeemed for other categories such as cash back, gift cards, and much more.
The Spark Miles for Business offers a fantastic bonus upon approval. The unlimited miles earned do not expire so rack up as much as you can! Capital One understands the needs of a business owner and also provides Spark Miles for Business the opportunity to obtain free employee cards.
With the employee cards, think of how much miles you can earn with a few more cards in rotation for business purchases. If this isn’t enough to entice you, Capital One is also waiving the first full year of the annual fee. So you get a full year of no annual fees when you open this account. Every year after that, it’ll be a low annual fee of $95!
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Summary
With the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business:
• Earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase
• Plus, a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
• There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
• Redeem miles for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
• No foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
Miles never expire, so you can save them or use them to redeem other items, such as cash back or gift cards.
Capital One has a flexible travel redemption program with the miles you’ve earned. You can redeem the miles with Capital One’s travel platform that’s operated by Orbitz. Or, you can book your travel elsewhere using your Spark Miles for Business card and use Capital One’s Purchase Eraser® to get a full or partial statement credit on your travel purchases.
The travel platform operated by Orbitz allows you to redeem your miles at a rate of $0.01 per mile. You can redeem miles through Capital One’s website without the hassle of researching other traveling websites for your flight.
If that isn’t enough for you and you want to get the best deal possible, Capital One’s Purchase Eraser® is an option for you. Just make sure you book your flight with your Spark Miles for Business card. Then, use the Purchase Eraser® to get a full or partial statement credit on the purchase you made on another travel website.
The best feature for the Purchase Eraser® program is that there isn’t a minimum redemption amount. So, purchase a hotel stay for $500, redeem as little as $1 worth of points as a partial statement credit for that purchase.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Benefits
- Unlimited Miles: Earn an unlimited 2X miles on every purchase for your business. When redeeming rewards, know that there are no blackouts or seat restrictions. Plus, there’s no minimum to redeem.
- Free Employee Cards: At no additional cost, you can add free employee cards. Know that the employee cards will earn you rewards from their purchases.
- Fraud Coverage and Alerts & Fraud Liability: Obtain fraud coverage with the Spark Miles for Business at no additional cost. Have a peace of mind if your card is ever lost or stolen. Get real-time alerts of fraud attempts via text, email or phone.
- Quarterly & Year-End Summary: Crafted for businesses in mind, get a custom, itemized report of your business spending to help with planning and budgeting. The detailed itemized report will come in handy during tax time.
- Downloadable Purchase Records: Simple and user friendly, securely and quickly download your purchase records into many different formats for easy accounting. Choose from Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Never pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the U.S. Capital One provides their cardholders with this fee-free benefit on most cards.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: During your business travel, you can rely on a range of Visa emergency services that includes ticket replacement, legal or medical referrals, and so much more. The Travel and Emergency Assistance is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Travel with confidence knowing Capital One has your back.
The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business provides so many perks for business owners. The Spark Miles for Business offers a one-time bonus once you complete the spending requirements within the first 3 months of card membership. In addition, use this card for every day spending and earn unlimited 2x miles on all purchases!
The flexibility of the miles redemption is easy to love and easy to use! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|