Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Credit Card is a great card with unlimited spending to earn travel miles. For a limited time, this card is offering an introductory offer 50,000 miles – equal to $500 in travel – once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
We value the 50k bonus offer to be worth around $700. Compared to other cards with a similar annual fees, this is a pretty decent welcome bonus.
In addition to a great bonus, cardholders earn 2x miles per $1 spent on every purchase made every day. Last and not least, there are no foreign transaction fees when traveling internationally!
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$75 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine 1.50% APY Business Checking||1.50% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Summary
|Bonus Available||50,000 miles – equal to $500 in travel – once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit. You do get up to a $100 credit for one Global Entry or TSA Pre? application fee.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Unlimited 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases.
Earn 5X miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One TravelSM
Employee cards at no extra cost.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$95, waived your first year.|
Capital One Spark Miles Bonus
Get the Capital One Spark Miles 50,000 bonus miles welcome offer. Our valuation of these points puts these at around $700 in value. We will go over that in the section below.
To qualify for this welcome offer, you must charge at least $4,500 to your card within the first 3 months of opening your account to earn the 50,000 bonus miles.
What Are Spark Miles Worth?
Similar to other travel rewards cards, the value of your miles will depend on how you use them. On average, each Spark mile is worth up to $0.014 when you transfer your miles to a partner. Already, this is good value because the industry average is only $0.01 per point.
You can use your Spark miles for:
- Travel purchases booked through Capital One
- Statement credits towards travel purchases
- Gift cards
View the Capital One Airline Partner Programs.
If you do not prefer transferring your points to one of the airline partners listed above, the second best use for your miles would be to redeem them towards new or previous travel purchases. They are both still worth around $0.01 per mile. Redeeming your miles for anything else, such as gift cards, will devalue your points to below $0.01 per point.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Benefits
- Unlimited Miles: Earn an unlimited 2X miles on every purchase for your business. When redeeming rewards, know that there are no blackouts or seat restrictions. Plus, there’s no minimum to redeem.
- Free Employee Cards: At no additional cost, you can add free employee cards. Know that the employee cards will earn you rewards from their purchases.
- Fraud Coverage and Alerts & Fraud Liability: Obtain fraud coverage with the Spark Miles for Business at no additional cost. Have a peace of mind if your card is ever lost or stolen. Get real-time alerts of fraud attempts via text, email or phone.
- Quarterly & Year-End Summary: Crafted for businesses in mind, get a custom, itemized report of your business spending to help with planning and budgeting. The detailed itemized report will come in handy during tax time.
- Downloadable Purchase Records: Simple and user friendly, securely and quickly download your purchase records into many different formats for easy accounting. Choose from Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Never pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the U.S. Capital One provides their cardholders with this fee-free benefit on most cards.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: During your business travel, you can rely on a range of Visa emergency services that includes ticket replacement, legal or medical referrals, and so much more. The Travel and Emergency Assistance is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Travel with confidence knowing Capital One has your back.
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business provides so many perks for business owners.
The flexibility of the miles redemption is easy to love and easy to use! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!