Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Looking for a travel rewards card with no annual fee and flexibility, Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card, provides just that for consumers. Earn 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of approval. The 20,000 bonus miles is equal to $200 in travel purchases.
Earn 1.25 miles for every $1 spent and redeem them for travel purchases. All miles earned through the card don't expire.
Use this card on every day purchases. There's no cap on the miles you can earn with this card! Plus, there's no foreign transaction fees and no annual fees.
Learn more about this card and its features here.
Table of Contents
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card Summary
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
Earn additional miles for everyday spending. The Capital One VentureOne Rewards card allows you to earn 1.25X miles per $1 spent! On top of that, if you’re going to be traveling, you can earn 10X miles each booking at hotels.com/venture! The amount of miles earned on this card is unlimited. Plus, miles earned do not expire as long as your account remains open.
Redeem your miles for statement credits toward travel purchases, such as car rentals, airfare, hotels, and even cruises.
This wouldn't be a travel rewards card if the best way to redeem your points was through some other category. Thus, you should redeem your points for travel rewards. Use rewards on any airline, any hotel stay, and anytime. This way, you know you can earn the best travel redemption compared to other credit cards.
Nonetheless, Capital One has recently opened up the ability to transfer your miles. Members can now transfer points to Capital One’s airline partners at a ratio of 2:1.5. Unfortunately, this means that cardholders lose 25% of their point value with the transfer.
But, there are some valuable partners on the list, such as Aeroplan and Avianca. Some partners even give you the opportunity to earn more that 1 cent of value per mile. This new transfer option increases the value and flexibility of this already flexible travel card.
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card Benefits
- No annual fee: Simple as that. You don't have to worry about annual fees. Instead, all you have to do is worry about earning miles on your every day purchases.
- Credit Tracker: This app offers a free credit score and ‘What-If' simulator to help you predict any scenario that might affect your credit score.
- No foreign transaction fees: The VentureOne Rewards card doesn't have any fees on purchases/transactions outside of the U.S.
- Fraud coverage: You’re covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Security Alerts: Sign up to get personalized emails or text messages to monitor the security of your account.
- Extended warranty: Get additional warranty protection at no charge on items purchased with your credit card.
- 24-hour travel assistance services: In instances where you might have your credit card lost or stolen, you can get an emergency card replacement. Plus, get a cash advance to help you get through your financial need.
- Additional Authorized User: You can add an authorized user to your account and track their spending.
Other VentureOne Rewards Benefits
Hotels.com Partnership Offer: Through January 2020, when you use your VentureOne Rewards Card to book and pay for hotels at Hotels.com at hotels.com/venture, you’ll earn 10 miles for every $1 spent. Plus, join the Hotels.com Rewards loyalty program at hotels.com/rewards and earn another 10% back on hotel purchases made at Hotels.com. Stack that together with the 10X earned on your card, and you’re getting a 20% rebate on all hotel purchases.
No Annual Fee: Get all the neat perks without having to pay an annual fee.
Travel and Purchase Perks: This card offers a number of general cardholder benefits, including 24/7 concierge service and booking assistance, 24/7 emergency card replacement for travelers, and preferred seating and/or access to popular events, such as professional sporting events and celebrity golf outings.
No Foreign Transaction Fee: Use this card when traveling abroad without paying a foreign transaction fee to keep earning your rewards.
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card has an excellent welcome offer for those who like traveling. Cardholders get 1.25X miles earned on all purchases. Plus, earn travel rewards through each swipe and online purchase with this card!
You definitely want this annual fee-free card in your wallet to take advantage of the miles you'll easily earn! For other credit cards and issuers, see our full list of credit card bonuses!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|