Available to those in Iowa, Cedar Falls Community Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.25% to 2.25% APY on CD terms from 3-months to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Cedar Falls Community Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Cedar Falls Community Credit Union can offer for your CD. Cedar Falls Community Credit Union is available to residents of Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Fayette, and Grundy Counties, Iowa. It is currently headquartered in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Cedar Falls Community Credit Union has good CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Free Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Safe Deposit Boxes and much more! With Cedar Falls Community Credit Union, they also offer debt protection to keep you protected in case the unexpected happens, it also cancels a member’s loan balance or reduces repayment of a loan debt if the specified life events occur. I would recommend going with their 60 month step up CD rate of 2.25% APY as it is currently the highest CD offered by Cedar Falls Community Credit Union. Cedar Falls Community Credit Union is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Cedar Falls Community Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 3 months to 60 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Cedar Falls Community Credit Union can offer great CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY and a competitive CD rate of 2.25% APY for 60 months CD. You get everything you expect from a traditional credit union and more!
Table of Contents
Cedar Falls Community CU CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Cedar Falls Community Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.25% to 2.25%
- Availability: Residents of Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Fayette, and Grundy Counties, Iowa.
- Locations: IA (locator)
- CD Length: 3 Months to 60 Months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Member of the Credit Union, to be eligible you must, live, work, or worship in one of the eligible counties, see the following eligibility list for more info.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Cedar Falls Community CU CD Terms:
- 0.25% APY for a 3 Month CD
- 0.40% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 0.40% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 0.90% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 1.30% APY for a 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates
- 0.55% APY for a 7 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for a 10 Month CD
- 1.65% APY for a 15 Month CD
- 1.85% APY for a 25 Month CD
- 1.90% APY for a 37 Month CD
- 1.55% APY for a 36 Month Step-Up CD
- 2.25% APY for a 60 Month Step-Up CD
- 0.70% APY for a 7 Month Jumbo CD
- 1.30% APY for a 10 Month Jumbo CD
- 1.80% APY for a 15 Month Jumbo CD
- 2.00% APY for a 25 Month Jumbo CD
- 2.05% APY for a 37 Month Jumbo CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Competitive 60 Month Step Up CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.25% APY.
Free Services: Gain access to, Free Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Unlimited Check Writings and much more!
Debt Protection: Cancels a member’s loan balance or reduces repayment of a loan debt if the specified life events occur.
NCUA Insured: Cedar Falls Community Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Cedar Falls Community Credit Union’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Cedar Falls Community Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.25% APY for 60 months. They offer convenient services such as Free Online Banking, Unlimited Check Writings, Bill Pay, and much more. By joining Cedar Falls Community Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.