For residents of Iowa, Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust is offering up to 2.22% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required and NO monthly service fees. If you live in the state of Iowa, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust today!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.22% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Iowa (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: None
How To Earn Up to 2.22% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.22% APY for up to $15,000.
- Use your Visa Check Card 15 times per month on credit-based transactions
- Receive your monthly statements via eStatements
- Enroll in Personal Online Banking
- Set up at least one direct deposit or direct debit
Note: All fees subject to state and local sales tax.
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Iowa. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.