Find an updated list of Center Parc Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Center Parc Credit Union Promotions
Center Parc Credit Union is community based financial institution and was established in 1925. They have over 100,000 members and provide exceptional products, services, and community support.
However, if this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility For Credit Union:
Georgia State University students, faculty, staff and alumni, as well as all employees and retirees of the State of Georgia, and any Federal employee or retiree who resides in Georgia. .
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Center Parc Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Center Parc Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: GA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes, $5.95; avoidable
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None
(Expires December 31, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open your account by December 31st, 2020, and earn $20 for completing each of the following account activities within one year of opening your account:
- Use your Center Parc Debit Card 20 times
- Add/establish a direct deposit or allotment to your Center Parc Checking Account
- Enroll in Center Parc’s CU Center Internet Branch
- Pay a bill using Center Parc’s E-Bill or Bill Pay and Presentment Service
- Make a Mobile Check Deposit
- Primary Savings Account is required to open a Member Benefits Checking Account
- A minimum deposit of $5 is required to open
- Cell phone insurance coverage for damaged or lost phones†
- Roadside assistance
- ID Theft Aid††
- Savings on prescriptions, vision services and other medical expenses
- Interest paid on checking balance
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Coverage
- Anywhere financial tools: CU Center Internet Branch and Mobile App, free Bill Pay, Visa® Debit Card and eStatements
- Members Benefit Checking:
- $5.49 monthly fee
- Waive with either:
- Monthly fee can be avoided by making 15 electronic transactions per month and enrolling in eStatements
- Have a combined relationship balance of $20,000 or more (deposits and loans)
- Members will receive their $20 bonus per above completed activity to their Center Parc Member Benefits Checking Account within 45 days of completing said item
- Each activity must be completed within one year of opening the account to receive bonus
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.10% and accurate as of August 1st, 2020
- APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date
- Minimum balance to obtain the APY is $1
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- NCUA Insured
Currently, Center Parc Credit Union is offering a $100 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. Furthermore, they have a variety of checking accounts and features, so check it out if this promotion interests you!
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Lastly, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Center Parc Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|