Find an updated list of Central Minnesota Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $210 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Central Minnesota Credit Union Promotions
Central Minnesota Credit Union was built from the ground up by its members since 1939. The credit union was chartered in Melrose under the philosophy of ‘people helping people’. Every member is an owner and dividends are returned through better rates on savings and loans and lower fees.
|Eligibility Central Minnesota Credit Union membership is open to persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend a school or conduct business in and businesses and other legal entities in:
Anoka, Becker, Benton, Carver, Chisago, Clay, Dakota, Douglas, Grant, Hennepin, Kandiyohi, McLeod, Meeker, Morrison, Otter Tail, Pope, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd, Wadena, Washington, Wilkin, Wright counties. See current membership details
However, while they have a generous $210 bonus, Central Minnesota Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Additionally, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the Central Minnesota Credit Union Promotions below.
Central Minnesota Credit Union $210 Bonus
Central Minnesota Credit Union is offering a $210 bonus when you open a new personal checking account.
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below on how to waive
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
(Expires May 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $210 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account from Central Minnesota Credit Union.
- Account must be opened between May 4, 2020, and May 31, 2020. You’ll get your first $35 monthly bonus on May 31, 2020.
- Make 8 qualifying transactions for the following 5 months and you’ll receive a $35 monthly bonus at the end of each qualifying month – total of up to $210
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Contactless debit card
- ID Theft Resolution
- Free Cashiers check
- For all checking accounts, there is a $5 fee if not enrolled in eStatements or if account does not have a debit card.
- Qualifying transactions include: check withdrawal and/or deposit, cash withdrawal and/or deposit, direct deposit (payroll, Social Security, etc.), debit card transactions, online transactions, mobile deposit, transfer to a loan or savings account (except Save The Change account transfers), ACH transactions, Bill Pay or Biller Direct, ATM Transactions, auto-transfers.
- Additionally, transactions that DO NOT qualify towards the 8 per month: Dividend deposit, fee withdrawal, Save The Change transfer.
- Limit one per social security number within the promotion time period.
- Lastly, only qualifying transactions count towards the 8 total transactions for the month.
Lastly, this bonus from the Central Minnesota Credit Union is great because of the easy requirements and the easy to waive monthly fees. Furthermore, you can be sure that money is secure through NCUA.
Additionally, definitely provide your feedback as they make our sites better!
*Also, check back at this page for updated Central Minnesota Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.