Business owners know very well how demanding it is to manage a business. But getting into the financial aspect of business owning doesn’t have to be difficult. No matter the type of business you own, Chase offers many business payment solutions to help you identify important insights to help your business grow.
They offer simple and secure payment solutions that accepts all major credit cards and reporting solutions to make business management easier. With our Chase Business Payment Solutions Review, you might find a solution that best fits your business banking habits.
Table of Contents
It is important to know what kind of terminal that is most appropriate for the type of business you own. Chase offers many options but keep in mind that each of the terminal’s features may vary and are designed for certain types of businesses. In other words, larger and more retail-oriented business might opt for a slightly more complex and secure terminal while smaller business might prefer on the go solutions as a portable form of payment processing.
This doesn’t mean that small businesses lack in features in any type of way based on their terminal, but they offer exactly what they need to ease the payment processing transactions. Ready to begin your Chase Business banking experience? Find out the Chase Total Business Checking® Requirements to get started.
• Get the payment processing solutions and pricing your business needs when you open a Chase Merchant Services account
• 2.6% discount rate and $0.10 per tap, dip or swiped transaction, and 3.5% discount rate and $0.10 per keyed transaction
• Chase also has you covered with no monthly or hidden fees and no long-term contracts1
• Plus, you'll get round-the-clock servicing and next-business-day funding (with a Chase business checking account)2
• Manage your Merchant Services Account virtually anywhere with Chase Business Online. View transactions and fees, review disputed charges and subscribe to alerts in one convenient place.
For physical or brick-and-mortar businesses it is important to find the proper in-person payment solutions for your business type. Chase offers four simple and secure types of terminals and are listed below:
- Counter top terminals: The most universal and common form of payment terminals, counter top terminals are ideal for nearly all types of businesses. Being Mobile Wallet Ready means that they are compatible with Apple Pay®, Android Pay™, Samsung Pay and many other forms of popular mobile wallets.
All major cards are accepted including all major EMV credit, signature, and PIN debit transactions. Also, payments are protected with their built in security which protects your customers and your business from fraud.
- Pay at the Table Terminals: Most appropriate for restaurant business as they make processing payments possible without the hassle a stationary Point of Sale, or POS, system. They also accepts all major cards just as a counter top terminal would. A device that can move throughout a store is quicker and more convenient for both the customer and the business owner.
The wireless connectivity makes its possible allowing WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G connection so you can process payments away from the counter. The lightweight and compact design also has an extended battery life making payments happen both inside and outside the business.
- On the Go Solutions: For businesses that run outside a physical location, On the Go payment solutions are possible all with just your mobile device. In addition to accepting all major cards, the device runs payments on your terms and to get started, all you need is the Chase card reader, the Chase Mobile Checkout app, and your mobile device.
Chase Mobile Checkout is also able to run reports on the go while giving you complete access and a customizable dashboard fit for your business. The terminal is also not bounded for businesses without a physical location. Chase Mobile Checkout is perfect for anyone that want to accept in person payment on their mobile device whether it may be for in-store or out-of-store purchases.
- Online Point of Sale Solutions: Ideally for healthcare providers, professional services, and office businesses, Online POS systems are best for businesses that want to accept in person payments through a computer or pin pay.
You don’t have to worry about having a terminal as your desktop or laptop does all the work and accepts card payments with the compatible pin pad. It accepts all major cards and it is easy and secure. You can get started without the hassle of the complicated set-up and process payments safely and securely.
Online or Phone Payments
Chase also offers many great virtual terminal solutions for business that want to accept card payments over the phone, by mail, or via website.
- Virtual Terminal Solutions: Virtual businesses don’t have to fuss about which equipment they should use mainly because they don’t need them! Everything is done through your computer and payments are processes by manually entering card information through the secure web portal.
They also accept major cards and offers Payment and Report Management allowing you to manage refunds, transactions and generate reports all through your computer.
- E-Commerce Solutions: There are many Versatile Gateway Options whether it may be through the proprietary Orbital Gateway, Authorize.net, or one of Chase’s many other gateway partners, you are bound to have flexible processing options for your business.
They accept all major cards while protecting your payments with their built in security that protects your customers and business from fraud.
Business Card Options
The Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Whether if you are an expert or novice business owner, having Business Payment Solutions isn’t something you should stress greatly about. Chase offers many different terminals for all types of businesses and they offer many great management tools to help you gain a better insight on your business reports.
Being a Chase customer allows you to fully take advantage of their banking features such as Chase QuickDeposit or Chase QuickPay. If you are interested in many other banking products and would like to take advantage of bank bonuses available in your area, then check out our expansive list of the Best Bank Bonuses! If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of the latest Chase Bank Promotions & Best Chase Credit Card Deals.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account and deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review