There is currently a targeted promotion where Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders are getting an offer to upgrade their banking relationship with Chase and become a Chase Private Client by depositing $100,000 in a Chase checking account. After depositing $100,000 or more, you will receive 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points. Read on for further details about this offer.
Editor’s Note: This checking promotion is targeted towards Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders who are not Chase Private Clients. If you are a cardholder, but did not get this offer, be sure to contact a Chase banker to possibly qualify!
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase 50,000 Ultimate Rewards Points Info:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/02/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Sapphire Reserve cardholder
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn 50,000 Points:
- Be an existing Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholder and receive the targeted offer.
- Have an existing checking account.
- Use upgrade code provided in the targeted flyer/email to upgrade your checking account to Chase Private Client.
- Deposit and maintain a balance of at least $100,000 for 90 days.
- Earn 50,000 Sapphire Reserve Ultimate Rewards points!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Checking: No Monthly Fees.
This offer is outstanding for those who qualify and have the minimum balance amount. With Chase’s Ultimate Rewards points, you can redeem them for travel amenities! Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.