Chase Sapphire Visa Checkout now offers a $25 statement credit with $100 purchase at Williams-Sonoma when you pay using Visa Checkout valid through December 7, 2015. Make sure to link your Chase Sapphire Card to your VISA checkout account and make a purchase of $100 or more at Williams-Sonoma.com to receive a $25 statement credit. You must complete your transaction via VISA Checkout during the promotional period. With this offer at Williams-Sonoma, it’s like a private sale where you get 25% off your purchase of eligible merchandise. Or just buy for gift giving this holiday season, that’s another person you can cross of your list of presents to give.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Visa Checkout Free $25 Statement Credit:
- Buy It Now
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Statement Credit
- Promotion: Buy $100 or more from Williams-Sonoma.com using Chase Sapphire via VISA Checkout and receive a $25 statement credit.
- Expiration: 12/7/15
- Terms: Offer valid on in-stock items only. Offer not valid for prior purchases, special orders, gift cards, monogramming, gift wrap, taxes and Wine Club purchases. Offer not valid at Williams-Sonoma Outlet stores. Must have a valid Visa Checkout account. To get $25 statement credit, you must use Visa Checkout and select your Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card to make your purchase during checkout. Limit 1 $25 statement credit per customer. Allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from Visa Checkout purchase for delivery of the $25 statement credit to the Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account. Statement credit will appear on your statement as a stand-alone transaction independent of any purchase transaction.
Maximize Savings with VISA Checkout:
- Link: Enroll your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card account to your Visa Checkout account.
- Buy: Shop at Williams-Sonoma.com, you must purchase a minimum of $100.
- Use: Pay with your Chase Sapphire card via Visa Checkout to trigger the $25 credit.
- Get: You will receive a $25 statement credit from Visa, so it’s like getting a private 25% off sale from Williams-Sonoma.
Chase Sapphire Visa Checkout $25 statement credit with $100 purchase at Williams-Sonoma is a nice discount when you pay using Visa Checkout valid through December 7, 2015. I like any promotion I can complete with out putting on pants and leaving the house. Now go forth and shop your own private sale, but don’t forget to check out our list of how to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.