You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with Chase Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply, open a new Chase Secure Banking account online or enter your email address to get the coupon that you can bring to a Chase branch. In addition, complete 10 qualifying transaction within 60 days of your enrollment to receive your $100 bonus.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Secure Banking Account $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure Banking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
(Offer Expires 01/19/2022)
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy $100 when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying activities.
- No minimum deposit to open, no fees for Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay, money orders, cashier’s checks or to send money
- No paper checks to track
- Just a simple $4.95 monthly service fee
- Use the Chase debit card to help you spend only the money you have available, without worrying about overdraft fees.
- Bank with the Chase Mobile® app and Chase OnlineSM
- Get helpful account alerts so you can monitor your balance and more.
- No need to worry about unauthorized card transactions when reported promptly with Zero Liability Protection.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).