Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With Chase Slate Edge Card, you have an opportunity to take advantage of 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. A variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99% on balance transfers and purchases after the introductory period ends.
Early on in 2020, Chase actually stopped accepting online applications for the Chase Slate card, a card that was favored by those looking for an introductory APR on balance transfers. Ever since then, they haven’t offered any cards with a 0% APR on balance transfers. However, things are different now.
In addition from the promotion, the card also help you lower your interest rate by 2% each year, increase your credit limit, and look after your credit score. If you were looking to sign up for a new, innovative credit card, take a peak at this card to begin getting the perks and benefits on your next purchases!
* The Chase Slate Edge Card is issued by Chase. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Chase Slate Edge Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Start off strong with 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. A variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99% on balance transfers and purchases after the introductory period ends.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. dollars.|
Rebuilding Your Credit with Chase Slate Edge
In 2021, according to Debt.org, the average American household owes at $5,315 in credit card debt. The longer that you are unable to pay off your balances, the more money you will owe. If you need some help reducing that debt, the Chase Slate Edge card could be the ideal card for you. It comes with an introductory APR offer and other features to help you rebuild your credit and improve your financial health.
Start off strong with 0% Intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. A variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99% on balance transfers and purchases after the introductory period ends.
This allows you to transfer your existing balance from another credit card account to the Slate Edge card, and there won’t be any requirement to pay any interest on the transferred balance for a limited time.
Increased Credit Line
Spend $500 in your first six months, and you’ll enjoy a one-time, automatic credit line increase. This will reduce your debt-to-credit ratio (as long as you aren’t carrying high balances), which accounts for 30% of your FICO credit score.
If you spend $1,000 by your next account anniversary, and you make timely payments, Slate Edge will automatically consider a 2% APR reduction. This reduction is capped to match the Prime Rate plus 9.74%.
Chase Credit Journey lets you track and protect your credit score for free. Features include identity monitoring, alerts, personalized insights, lost wallet services and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, to help you build and maintain your credit.
My Chase Plan
Make a purchase today and pay over time with My Chase Plan. This feature will break up your Slate Edge purchase into smaller, budget-friendly payments with no interest. Simply pay a fixed monthly fee for a set amount of time.
|Minimum Purchase Amount||$100|
|Payment Plan Length||3 – 18 months|
|Monthly Fee||Depends on purchase amount, your credit and your account history|
|Maximum # of Active Plans||10|
Chase Slate Edge Benefits
- Purchase Protection
- Get covered on your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less
- Zero Liability Protection
- You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information. If you see an unauthorized charge, simply call the number on the back of your card
- Fraud Protection
- With Real-Time fraud monitoring, you know that your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity.
- Roadside Dispatch
- If you have a roadside emergency, call 1-800-847-2869 anytime to dispatch the help you need. Roadside service fees will be provided when you call and will be billed to your card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Decline the rental company’s collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.
- 24/7 Access to Customer Service Specialists
- You are able to talk to a customer service specialist at anytime by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Tap to Pay
- Save valuable time by checking out quickly and safely with the contactless Slate Edge credit card.
The Chase Slate Edge Card provides you with great benefits. Sign up for this card today to see what the fuss is about.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card