Chase is offering a referral bonus when you apply for the World of Hyatt Card. New applicants can earn up to 50,000 bonus points when meeting specific requirements. This is enough for 10 free nights at Category 1 hotels or 2 free nights at Category 7 hotels. It comes with a $95 annual fee that is not waived.
However, it features a good amount of travel perks for those who enjoy staying at Hyatt hotels. In addition, if you have this card, you can also refer a friend earn 10,000 bonus Hyatt points for every approved account you refer. You can refer up to a maximum of 5 referrals (50,000 Hyatt points) per calendar year.
Chase World of Hyatt Card Features:
- Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points
- Earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening
- 9 points total for Hyatt stays and experiences
- 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent with your card at Hyatt hotels, including participating restaurants and spas
- PLUS, 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 points for getting around, dining out and taking off
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxis, mass transit, tolls and ride-share services
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, cafes and coffee shops
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 2 points for staying healthy
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 point for wherever else life takes you
- 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other card purchases
- 1 free night every year
- Receive one free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your cardmember anniversary
- 1 additional free night
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
- Automatic elite status: enjoy the benefits of World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your World of Hyatt Credit Card is open
- Receive 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year, plus, earn 2 additional qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
If you regularly stay at Hyatt hotels, you may want to check out the Chase World of Hyatt Card that currently offers up to 50,000 bonus points with its ongoing referral bonus offer. It has a $95 annual fee that isn’t waived. However, the annual free night is good enough to offset it if you take advantage of it. Plus, the current bonus is noteworthy enough to offset the annual fee even more. Nonetheless, if you’re looking for something else, take a peek at our full list of the best credit card bonuses to get the one that best suits you.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of up to 180,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Earn 130,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)