CIBC is offering a $400 bonus to Canadian residents when you open a new Investor’s Edge account with $100,000 or more by May 2, 2019.
Once you have completed the requirements, you will receive a generous $400 bonus directly into your account! Opening an Investor’s Edge account means having access to a multitude of great features, such as investment tools, research tools, and so much more!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
CIBC Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CIBC Investor’s Edge
- Availability: Canada (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/02/2019
- Online Trades: $6.95 trade
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn CIBC $400 Bonus
- Enroll in offer when you open a CIBC account or ask to be enrolled by May 2, 2019.
- Transfer $100,000 more in new money.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
CIBC Bonus Breakdown
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$100||$25,000 to $49,999|
|$200||$50,000 to $99,999|
|$400||$100,000 or more|
CIBC Account Features
- Platforms, tools and research: Your account includes powerful tools and research, at no extra charge.
- Pricing: Pay only $6.95 per online equity trade, with no minimums.
- Investment choices: Hold stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds, fixed income, GICs, cash, and more.
CIBC will deposit the $400 bonus into your CIBC Investor’s Edge. Find all Brokerage Bonuses on our exclusive list!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!