For residents of Ohio, Cincinnati Federal is offering you the chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open a Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, or 50 Plus Checking account in branch with a $50 opening deposit. To earn the $300 bonus, you must sign up for eStatements, maintain an average balance of $200, and complete 10 debit card transactions every month for 6 months.
With a checking account, you can enjoy features such as no monthly fees, e-statements, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! If you are interested, be sure to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You are eligible if you live, work or worship in one of the following counties in Ohio: Adams, Boone, Brown, Butler, Campbell, Clermont, Clinton, Dearborn, Grant, Hamilton, Kenton, Ohio, Pendleton, Switzerland, or Warren county.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you'd like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Cincinnati Federal $300 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Cincinnatti Federal Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, 50 Plus Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Employees are not eligible for this offer.
- Household Limit: Limit 1 per individual
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of opening
Earn Cincinnati Federal $300 Bonus
- Open a Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, or 50 Plus Checking account from Cincinnati Federal with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Enroll and sign up for eStatements
- Complete the following every month
- Maintain an average balance of $200
- Post 10 debit card transactions to the account
- You'll receive $50 every month for up to 6 months, for the combined $300 bonus
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simply Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Direct Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- 50 Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Make sure you check out Cincinnati Federal to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don't forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Also, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. This promotion doesn't require direct deposit, leaving you worry-free! If you would like to learn about similar ones, be sure to check out our Best Bank Bonuses With No Direct Deposit. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee