Check out the most recent Cincinnati Federal promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Cincinnati Federal Promotions
Cincinnati Federal, originally chartered as Library Savings and Loan, was founded in the neighborhood of Price Hill in Cincinnati. With a mission of expanding home ownership, they have been serving the borrowing and deposit needs of their community ever since. With locations across Ohio, you can take advantage of some great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 242071017
- Customer Service: 513-574-3025
We will review the current Cincinnati Federal promotions below.
Cincinnati Federal $300 Checking Bonus
Cincinnati Federal is offering a promotion when you open a new checking account and complete the qualifying activities, you can earn a $300 promotion.
- Account Type: Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, 50 Plus Checking
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of opening
(No expiration date)
While the current bonus is attractive, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Open a Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, or 50 Plus Checking account from Cincinnati Federal with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Enroll and sign up for eStatements
- Complete the following every month
- Maintain an average balance of $200
- Post 10 debit card transactions to the account
- You’ll receive $50 every month for up to 6 months, for the combined $300 bonus
- MasterCard Debit Card
- Free ATM Access to Cincinnati Federal, Allpoint® and MoneyPass®
- No monthly service fees
- Simply Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Direct Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- 50 Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Minimum of $50 required to open account.
- A $50 bonus will be credited to your account at the end of each month, for the first 6 months your account is open, when that account 1) was enrolled in eStatements, 2) maintained an average balance greater than $200, and 3) had 10 Debit Card transactions post to the account in that month.
- Promotional Checking Account must be requested at account opening.
- Offer available to clients who have not had ownership rights on a checking account with Cincinnati Federal in the last 12 months.
- Offer available only to individual and joint accounts.
- Limit one per qualifying account.
- Limit one per individual.
- Accounts closed at the time of gift fulfillment are not eligible.
- If account is closed due to overdrafts within the next 12 months, gift will be revoked and included in any charge off amount.
- If account is closed within the next 6 months, gift will be revoked and deducted from the closeout amount. Offer not available on interest bearing accounts.
Make sure you check out Cincinnati Federal to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Cincinnati Federal promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.