We all know finding an internet bank account is not an easy task. Choosing CIT Bank can be your best bet in getting one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country! Consider opening a CIT Bank Money Market account and enjoy a competitive 1.85% APY interest rate.
With a low minimum opening deposit requirement of only $100, you can enjoy this exceptional rate and have access your money easily. So what are you waiting for? Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with CIT Bank today!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Money Market Account Information
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.85% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Earn CIT Bank Money Market Rates
- Open a CIT Bank Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|APY Rate||Opening Deposit Amount|
Why Apply For An Account
With a CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily. It’s an ideal online account for saving towards a new experience or a large purchase.
- Up to 6x digital transfers or withdrawals per cycle
- Higher rates than traditional banks
- 24/7 Account Access
- Secure banking features
- FDIC insurance to protect your entire balance
CIT Online Banking
CIT Bank Money Market Account offers you online access that provides real time access to your account to help you manage your account.
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between CIT Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
CIT Mobile Banking
Keep you busy life and finances moving ahead with CIT Bank Mobile Banking that helps you manage your accounts anytime and anywhere.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between CIT Bank accounts
- Deposit checks for High Yield Savings customers
If you want an online account that you can access any time, you may be interested in CIT Bank Money Market Account. You can earn a 1.85% APY interest rate which is one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country.
Make sure you act fast as the rate is not guaranteed and could be subject to change at any time. Feel free to let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. If you are looking for more options, find all the best bank rates in the country today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|