We all know finding an internet bank account is not an easy task. Choosing CIT Bank can be your best bet in getting one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country! Consider opening a CIT Bank Money Market Account and enjoy a competitive 1.85% APY interest rate.
With a low minimum opening deposit requirement of only $100, you can enjoy this exceptional rate and have access your money easily. So what are you waiting for? Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with CIT Bank today! Don’t forget to stop by our CIT Bank Promotions page to see all the latest features CIT Bank has to offer!
CIT Bank Money Market Account Information
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.85% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Earn CIT Bank 1.85% APY Rates
- Open a CIT Bank Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|APY Rate||Opening Deposit Amount|
Why You Should Sign Up
With a CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily. It’s an ideal online account for saving towards a new experience or a large purchase.
- Up to 6x digital transfers or withdrawals per cycle
- Higher rates than traditional banks
- 24/7 Account Access
- Secure banking features
- FDIC insurance to protect your entire balance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q:What is a Money Market Account?
- A: The CIT Bank Money Market account is an interest-bearing account that pays a variable rate of interest and allows deposits, withdrawals and transfers including Bill Pay (currently not available – COMING SOON) and People Pay. Federal Regulation D limits certain transfers and withdrawals to a maximum of six (6) preauthorized or automatic transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle, see below for more information. The minimum to open an account is $100.
- Q: How can I access my money and make payments with a CIT Bank Money Market Account?
- A: You can access your funds and make payments using People Pay.
- Q: What is People Pay and how does it work?
- A: People Pay is a free service that allows you to send money from your Money Market account to almost anywhere with an email address or mobile phone number.
- Q: What is the difference between a Premier HYSA and a Money Market Account?
- A: Each account offers a different and strong APY. Another difference is that the Money Market account has more flexible access to funds through transaction features such People Pay with account-to-account and PayPal options. Check out the Comparison Chart to see what makes the Money Market different from a Premier High Yield Savings account.
CIT Online Banking
CIT Bank Money Market Account offers you online access that provides real time access to your account to help you manage your account.
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between CIT Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
CIT Mobile Banking
Keep you busy life and finances moving ahead with CIT Bank Mobile Banking that helps you manage your accounts anytime and anywhere.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between CIT Bank accounts
- Deposit checks for High Yield Savings customers
If you want an online account that you can access any time, you may be interested in CIT Bank Money Market Account. You can earn 1.85% APY Interest Rate which is one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country. Make sure you act fast as the rate is not guaranteed and could be subject to change at any time. Feel free to let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. If you are looking for more options, find all the Best bank rates in the country today!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|