Available nationwide, open a CIT Bank Money Market account and enjoy earning 1.55% APY Rate!
|13-Month Term||4.65% APY||Review|
|18-Month Term||4.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Platinum Savings||4.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||4.20% APY||Review|
|6-Month Term||4.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||4.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.00% APY||Review|
CIT Bank Money Market Rate
To get started with your new CIT Bank Money Market Account, simply provide an opening deposit of $100. Once you have done so, you are able to start earning interest on your funds!
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.55% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
CIT Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1 day||$2,000,000||No Limit||Free outgoing wires with over $25K balance|
|Pull||1 day||$2,000,000||No Limit||10 linked accounts|
How to Earn CIT Bank Rate
- Open a CIT Bank Money Market account online with $100 opening deposit
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Fund your account with $100 minimum initial deposit
How To Fund Your Account
The easiest way to fund a new CIT Bank Money Market account is to transfer funds electronically from one of your other bank accounts to CIT Bank.
Their application process will walk you through the few required steps quickly and easily.
All you need is the information on a blank check from the institution holding your account
If you have a current savings account with CIT Bank, you can transfer funds internally to your Money Market account
- You may also fund your CIT Bank Money Market account by mailing a check to:
CIT Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box 7056
Pasadena, CA 91109-9699
- Deposits by wire transfer should include the information below:
- Bank Name: CIT Bank, N.A.
- Bank Address: P.O. Box 7056 Pasadena, CA 91109-9699 (Tel 855-462-2652)
- CIT Bank Routing/Transit #: 124084834
- Beneficiary Account #: Your Name, address and your account number (located on the confirmation email)
I highly recommend opening a new CIT Bank Money Market account in order to receive one of the best savings rates out there!
CIT Bank offers no fees which makes saving even easier!
If you have enough funds, are not a CIT Bank customer, and would like to earn a higher APY rate, sign up today for an account and earn a competitive APY rate on all balances!
Be sure to check back to see the most up to date information on CIT Bank Money Market Account.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
To make consumers aware CIT BANK N.a is having there employees answer your incoming calls from home where one has the same access as if they were in the office. One doesn’t know who’s there with them writing down personal information . The average customer age span is from 40-above the most vulnerable people having there information exposed.