Available nationwide, open a CIT Bank Money Market account and enjoy earning 1.55% APY Rate! This offer remains competitive with the major online savings accounts plus a free year of Amazon Prime worth $139.
This limited time offer of a one-year Amazon Prime membership is available to Customers who open a new CIT Bank Money Market account.
Customers will receive a one-year Amazon Prime membership provided that the following three requirements are met:
- Open a new CIT Bank Money Market account and enter the promotion code “AMZN22” at the time of account opening.
- Deposit at least $15,000 to the account within the first 15 calendar days following account opening (the “Funding Period”). The $15,000 used to fund the account must come from a funding source outside of CIT Bank. Transfers from existing CIT Bank accounts will not qualify.
- Maintain an end-of-day account balance of at least $15,000 each of the 60 days following the end of the Funding Period. If the end-of-day balance falls below $15,000 at any time during this 60-day period, you will not qualify for the Amazon Prime membership offer.
Table of Contents
- There is a limit of one Money Market promotional offer per account and per customer.
- If multiple Money Market accounts are opened, only one account will be eligible.
- Custodial accounts are not eligible.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Customers meeting all of the above requirements will be sent an email with instructions on how to activate their one-year Amazon Prime membership.
- This instructional email will be sent to the email address on file for the primary account owner approximately 30 days after the end of 60-day period specified in requirement #3, above.
- The account must remain open for the instructional email to be sent.
- All customers who qualify for the one-year Amazon Prime membership must redeem it no later than 03/23/2024.
- Customers who fail to redeem by this deadline will forfeit the one-year Amazon Prime membership from CIT Bank.
- Note: information and access to the one-year Amazon Prime membership is provided in electronic form, via email.
- No paper certificates or gift cards are available.
|CIT Bank CDs||3.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.75% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||2.70% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.55% APY + Free Amazon Prime||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.00% APY||Review|
CIT Bank Money Market Rate
To get started with your new CIT Bank Money Market Account, simply provide an opening deposit of $100. Once you have done so, you are able to start earning interest on your funds!
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.55% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
CIT Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1 day||$2,000,000||No Limit||Free outgoing wires with over $25K balance|
|Pull||1 day||$2,000,000||No Limit||10 linked accounts|
How to Earn CIT Bank Rate
- Open a CIT Bank Money Market account online with $100 opening deposit
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Fund your account with $100 minimum initial deposit
How To Fund Your Account
The easiest way to fund a new CIT Bank Money Market account is to transfer funds electronically from one of your other bank accounts to CIT Bank.
Their application process will walk you through the few required steps quickly and easily.
All you need is the information on a blank check from the institution holding your account
If you have a current savings account with CIT Bank, you can transfer funds internally to your Money Market account
- You may also fund your CIT Bank Money Market account by mailing a check to:
CIT Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box 7056
Pasadena, CA 91109-9699
- Deposits by wire transfer should include the information below:
- Bank Name: CIT Bank, N.A.
- Bank Address: P.O. Box 7056 Pasadena, CA 91109-9699 (Tel 855-462-2652)
- CIT Bank Routing/Transit #: 124084834
- Beneficiary Account #: Your Name, address and your account number (located on the confirmation email)
I highly recommend opening a new CIT Bank Money Market account in order to receive one of the best savings rates out there! CIT Bank offers no fees which makes saving even easier!
If you have enough funds, are not a CIT Bank customer, and would like to earn a higher APY rate, sign up today for an account and earn a competitive APY rate on all balances!
Be sure to check back to see the most up to date information on CIT Bank Money Market Account.