Interested in applying for new credit cards out there? Don't know which one is right for you? Consider signing up for the Citi® Double Cash Card because it is a great card to use on the every day occasion. You have the opportunity to earn a $150 cash back bonus after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. This card has a flat cash-back rate with a $0 annual fee. To entice you even more, you can gain 1% cash back on all your purchases, then another 1% back when you pay them off for a total of 2% cash back! Maximize your potential savings by signing up for this card and start earning rewards on those everyday purchases!
Editor's Note: This cash back bonus is not available if you have had Citi® Double Cash card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Citi Double Cash Card Summary:
- $150 cash back bonus after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2% cash back on everything: 1% with the purchase and another 1% at time of payment; no caps or category restrictions
- No annual fee
Citi Double Cash Card Benefits:
- Earn Cash Back TWICE. Get rewarded in 2 ways: earn 2x cash back when you make a purchase, and when you pay off that purchase. Now you don't have to just spend more to earn more. You already earn 1% unlimited cash back on every purchase you make. Then, as you pay for those purchases, all at once or over time, you will earn an additional 1% cash back on those credit card payments.
- No caps and no Category restrictions. While many other credit cards have restrictions, this card offers no restricting categories to keep track of or enroll in. There are also no caps on the total amount of cash back you earn
- Credit card late fee pass. They understand that things happen and stuff comes up so you will get a free pass on your first late fee. After the pass is used, there will be a variable penalty APR that applies.
- Citi® Private Pass. Enjoy special access to purchase tickets to select events annually, such as presale tickets and VIP packages to concerts, sporting events, dining experiences, plus complimentary movie screenings and more, at citiprivatepass.com.
- The Lost Wallet Service. If you've lost your card, they will place it within 24 hours and on top of that, they will provide you with emergency cash subject to your available cash advance limit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® Double Cash Card provides you with additional benefits such as 1% cash back on all your purchases, then another 1% back when you pay them off, no annual fee, and much more. Make your purchases while still earning some cash back. On top of all that, you can get a $150 cash rewards bonus by simply signing up for the card. Do not wait any longer if you believe that this card is for you. If you are interested in more deals from Citibank, look at our list of Citibank Promotions and the full list of more credit card promotions to find the card that best fits you!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee