Clients of CitiBank that received a 1099 form and received American Airlines miles may be eligible for a potential award from the CitiBank 1099 AA Mileage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, CitiBank did not adequately disclose to their customers that they would report the taxable value of the promotional American Airlines miles through the 1099 forms. CitiBank deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017!
CitiBank 1099 AA Mileage CAL:
- CitiBank 1099 AA Mileage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/27/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who between January 1, 2009 and July 13, 2017 received a 1099 form from CitiBank as a result of opening a CitiBank deposit account and receiving American Airline miles through CitiBank promotions with the miles being valued at 2.5 cents per mile
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Bertram Hirsch and Igor Romanov v. Citibank, N.A., U.S.D.C. Southern District of New York, Case No. 12-civ-1124-DAB
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the CitiBank 1099 AA Mileage Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals that had received a 1099 form from CitiBank regarding American Airlines miles as a result of opening a CitiBank deposit account may be eligible for a potential award from the CitiBank 1099 AA Mileage Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, CitiBank had been reporting promotional American Airlines miles with a 1099 form with plaintiffs claiming that CitiBank was overvaluing the miles for reporting purposes, as well as that American Airlines miles do not constitute as reportable income. If you received a 1099 form from CitiBank about American Airlines miles simply file a claim for a potential award by November 27, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
Leave a Reply