Find the latest Citibank bonuses and promotions from Citibank here.
Citibank is offering you a chance to earn up to a $700 bonus when you open a Citi Priority Account Package.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
Citibank has 700 branches across the U.S and is accessible to open online nationwide. Citi can be especially beneficial for those who travel or need access to a large ATM network. Accounts must be opened as a checking & savings package. This bank is best for high-balance customers.
- Availability: NY, NJ, IL, CA, CT, DC, FL, VA, MD, NV (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: See here
- Customer Service: 1 (800) 374-9700
While these cash bonuses seem enticing, you can earn more money by comparing them our our favorite bank offers across the US. You may also find better rates from using our nationwide list of best Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Citibank $700 Citi Priority Account Package
Citibank is offering $700 cash bonus when you open an eligible checking & savings account in The Citi Priority Account Package and complete required banking activities.
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account Package
- Availability: NY, NJ, IL, CA, CT, DC, FL, VA, MD, NV
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $30, see below on how to avoid fee.
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn Your $700 Checking Savings Bonus
- You must open a new eligible consumer checking and savings account in The Citibank Account Package
- Within 30 days of opening your account, deposit $50,000 in New-to-Citibank funds between the new checking and savings accounts.
- Must also maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 between the checking and savings accounts for 60 consecutive calendar days.
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Banking
- Free ATMs
- In order to waive the $30 monthly service fee you will need to maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposits, retirement and investment balances.
- The Cash Bonus will be credited within 90 calendar days from the date you complete all required activities.
- Your new Eligible Checking and/or Savings Account must be open and in good standing, at the time the Cash Bonus is paid or no Cash Bonus will be paid.
- At the time the Cash Bonus is paid, it will be credited to (1) your new Eligible Checking Account if both your Eligible Checking Account and Eligible Savings Account are open, (2) your new Eligible Checking Account if your Eligible Savings Account is closed, or (3) your new Eligible Savings account if your Eligible Checking Account is closed.
- Additionally, you may not convert from your Citi Priority Package to the Citibank or Basic Package, nor can you convert from your Citibank Package to the Basic Package and still be eligible for the Cash Bonus.
Citibank has a large number of branches and ATMs throughout the US. This offer from Citibank is nice bonus if you have the funds to deposit. You can watch your savings grow faster!
But it’s a bank geared towards those with high balances in their deposit accounts. Low-balance customers may find the requirements too high and the perks a bit lacking. Check out more Citibank promotions here as well as their credit card bonuses!
We will be adding this to our Best Savings Promotions list. Also, remember to leave us a comment letting us know your thoughts and opinions! Your feedback makes our site even better. If you are not interested in this offer or looking for other options, see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
Check back often for the latest Citi Priority Account Package promotions, bonuses, and offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|