Citibank is offering you a chance to earn up to a $500 bonus when you open a Citi Checking and Savings account by June 30, 2019.
To earn the bonus you need to open a new checking and savings account in the Citibank Account Package with $15,000 new-to-bank funds, and maintain a balance of $15,000 for 60 days. You can enroll through the online enrollment or by visiting your local Citibank branch.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are looking for more deals, all of the latest CitiBank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of CitiBank Promotions. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Be the first to let us know when you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program.
Click “Open Account” below to learn more.
Table of Contents
Citibank $500 Bonus Information
- Click ‘Open Account‘ above
- Citibank $500 PDF
- Maximum Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Citi Checking and Savings account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must deposit new money to your account in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: None listed, however limit of one savings account promotion offer per customer/promotion period/account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, however account must remain open and good standing to receive the bonus.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
- Amazon payments
- Emigrant direct
- Fidelity ACH
How To Earn Citibank Up to $500 Bonus
- To earn the initial $400, enroll in Citibank’s “$400/$500 Checking and Savings Offer”.
- Open a new Eligible Checking and Savings Account by June 30, 2019.
- Make sure to have a valid W-9 or W-8 BEN on file with Citibank and are not subject to back-up withholding.
- Within 30 days deposit $15,000 or more into the account and maintain for 60 days
- In addition, $10,000 in the Checking Account and $5,000 in the Savings Account will also fulfill the Minimum Balance requirement.
- To earn the last $100, set up a Qualifying Direct Deposit into the Checking Account for two consecutive months
If you are interested in this offer from Citibank and you have the funds to deposit, then this will be a nice bonus for you to obtain and you can watch your savings grow faster! Simply complete the requirements above and you’ll be on your way! For the amount that you are receiving, the steps aren’t very strenuous at all if you have the funds to qualify.
We will be adding this to our Best Savings Promotions list. Also, remember to leave us a comment letting us know your thoughts and opinions! Your feedback makes our site even better. If you are not interested in this offer or looking for other options, see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review