For residents of Tennessee, Citizens Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn a $60 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Kasasa Tunes account. Once you open an account, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: 12 debit card transactions that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle, enroll in and receive e-statements instead of paper statements during the monthly qualification cycle, and enroll and log into online banking during the monthly qualification cycle. If you qualify each cycle, you will receive the iTunes and Amazon downloads and fee refunds. In addition to your initial month, you will receive $20 in iTunes or Amazon downloads when you sign up! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Citizens Bank $60 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes
- Availability: TN
- Maximum Bonus: $60
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Never a monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Citizens Bank $60 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes account from Citizens Bank
- Make 12 debit card transactions that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Enroll in and receive e-statements instead of paper statements during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Enroll and log into online banking during the monthly qualification cycle.
Citizens Bank Account Features:
- Completely free checking account: after opening, no minimum balance needed to earn rewards, and no monthly service fees.
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per cycle, up to $4.99 per single transaction for qualifying customers.
- Non-qualifying account holders will not earn iTunes or Amazon rewards nor will they be refunded ATM fees, but their account is still free and they may try again to qualify next cycle.
Citizens Bank bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $60 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $20 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. Hurry into your local Citizens Bank and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply