Here at Hustler Money Blog, we strive to give you the best of the best when it comes to special bank deals and promotions. Recently, we’ve found a new type of bank bonus from the help of our readers through our Rewards Program. This is a different type of bonus whereas you can earn cash reward per month for purchases of iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play store! Not only will you receive a monthly bonus, but these promotions usually have sign up bonuses which means more money for you. All you need to do is sign up for the account, enroll in eStatements, and a make a certain number of purchases each month to qualify. It’s as simple as that!
|A better way to pay, by Google. Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your information safe and secure. Pay in apps. Just like that. Check out in hundreds of apps without having to enter your payment information. Catch a ride, order takeout, or get tickets to that just-announced show with the simple press of a button. Try Google Pay and get a $10 Google Play credit after your first purchase. Be sure to enter promo code GAK1AEAL. Download App|
Common Monthly Requirements:
- Minimum Amount of Purchases: Usually, these types of promotions require you to make a certain number of monthly purchases to receive the monthly bonus. The only stickler to this requirement is that the purchases have to be from iTunes, Amazon, or Google.
- Enrolling in eStatements: This is probably the easiest requirement to meet after opening your account. All you need to do is enroll in eStatements. Most banks allow you to do this at account opening or online. This way, you’ll receive your monthly statement quickly and through email.
- Enrolling in Online Banking: Once you are enrolled, simply log in at least once per month into your online banking account. They simply want you to use the account for your everyday usage.
If you’ve had any experience with these bonuses, be sure to let us know in the comment section below. We are continuously updating Hustler Money Blog, and your input would be greatly appreciated.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.