For residents of Michigan, Delta County Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn up to $140 bonus and it’s for 12 months! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Free Kasasa Tunes Checking, and once you open an account you’ll earn $20 in refunds. To earn more, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle, enrolled in e-statements and enrolled in and log into online banking. Each month you will need to complete the monthly qualification to earn $10 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases every month. So by the end 12 months, you will have earned $20 + $120 for completing the requirements. Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
Eligibility: Membership is open to the businesses, property owners, residents, church members, registered students, people maintaining employment and retired seniors that are 55+ and receives an income compensation in Delta County. For more information, check out Delta County Credit Union’s Membership Qualifications!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Delta County CU $140 Bonus Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Maximum Bonus: $140
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Delta County CU $140 Bonus:
- Open a Free Kasasa Tunes Checking account from Delta County Credit Union.
- You will earn a $20 bonus once you open your account.
- To earn the remaining $120 bonus you must complete the monthly requirements for 12 months, see monthly requirements below:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Delta County CU Account Features:
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Delta County Credit Union bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $140 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $20 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. If not interested, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!