For residents of Arkansas, Priority Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn up to a $140 bonus and it’s for 12 months! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle. To start, you are required to open a Free Kasasa Tunes Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Then once you open an account you’ll earn $20 in refunds. To earn more, you have to meet the monthly qualification cycles: at least 12 debit card purchases, maintain a valid email address on record with the bank, be enrolled in/agree to receive e-Statements, and be enrolled in/log into online banking. Therefore, each month you will need to complete the monthly qualifications to earn $10 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases every month. So by the end 12 months, you will have earned $20 + $120 for completing the requirements. Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Priority Bank $140 Bonus Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Maximum Bonus: $140
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: Keep the account in good standing.
- Closing Account Fee: None
Earn Priority Bank $140 Bonus:
- Open a Free Kasasa Tunes Checking account from Priority Bank with a $100 opening deposit.
- You will earn $20 bonus once you open your account
- To earn the remaining $120 bonus you must complete the monthly requirements for 12 months, see monthly requirements below:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Maintain a valid email address on record with bank
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Priority Bank Account Features:
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases every month
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free Mastercard debit card
- FDIC insured
Priority Bank bonus qualification cycle is thirty days following the Monthly Qualification Cycle. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $140 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! Hurry in and get started today. Please let us know what you think and your experiences by commenting! If you’re not interested, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.